Chapter 4: SURPRISE

Miyuki

Math Period.
People would think that this subject is boring and difficult because of the long lectures. In my case, Math is really fun!!
Mr. Robert, our Math teacher, is really fun. He makes learning really interesting and lively. Thank goodness his my teacher on the last school year.. I'm so lucky.

"Okay class, there is going to be another project." Mr. Robert started " This will be the last one I'm going to give, I will choose your partners and together you have to solve this very simple problem which I will give tomorrow. Now I'll read the pairings..."

As Mr. Robert was announcing our pairs I noticed Erika glaring at me. Nicole Erika, a.k.a the cheerleader, I wonder what I did to her.

"Miyuki Jane and Karen Gail."

Mr. Robert told us "You two will be paired until this project is over. Please get to know each other so you can accomplish this project."

"Sir, may you tell us the question for this project." I asked him

"Hhhhmmmm." He was thinking. " Since you two are really good im my subject I will give you another question. Don't worry it's not hard I'm sure you can do it. This question will help the school as well." 

"Okay, as long as it doesn't ruin our image in school then it's okay." Karen informed

"It won't. Here it goes. How many stedents are in love and dating per class?" He said

"Is that it sir?" I asked him 

"Yes It is,this is to be submitted next month. You may go now."

"Alright sir. Thank You." me and Karen replied in unison

"No. Thank you." Mr. Robert told us then smiled and left

A few minutes later...

"So Karen. When do you wan't to start?" I asked her

"Let's just meet tomorrow after school since it's Friday." She told me  "I really can;t do it now I still have club activities." She added and smiled apologetically

"It's atright. It is a school night so we can't be out late. How about tomorrow at the Book Cafe after school?" 

"Sounds good." she agreed "Bye!" she bidded

Karen Gail. She looks familiar. Same height as me, long dark brown hair, slim and she seems to be friendly. BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP. My phone rang..

"Hello?" I started

"Hi Miyu." Only one person calls me that. MOM

"Hi Mom. What made you call?" I asked her

"I'll just say this twice since i'm going to have a meeting. Go straight home after school don't go anywhere. I repeat. Go straight home." 

"Sure. But why---" she hanged up. It's really unussual for mom to hang up.

I only have one more period left which is Communication Arts. UGH! It's not like I hate this subject or anything but Erika is there again. Looks like I have to start deal with her. 

"Announcement. Everyone. Please report to the auditorium. Please report to the auditorium. Thank you." The speaker boomed

Yay!! It means there's no last period. But I wonder what is the announcement about. Maybe it's about the Talent Show or something. As I was finding for a seat -in this theater like room- I found a vacant seat near Liane.

"Hey Liane." I greeted

"What happened to the -chan?" she asked 

"It made your name longer so I don't want to use it anymore." I told her

As Liane and me talked about random stuff the room became dimmer then suddenly...

"GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!!" the principal shouted which startled everyone

The principal went on with his speech about using our talents in helping others. I guess nobody was listening because they kept on whispering and Liane was about to sleep. Poor principal nobody is listening to your speech. 

"Since nobody is listening i'm going to make your lunch break 30 minutes instead of 1 hour!" he said angrily. This caught the students eyes and instantly nobody said a word and they stopped whatever they were doing.

"Okay. I lost my inspiration to deliver my speech. I'll get straight to the point. Everybody who is in a club please get ready to perform at the Talent Show hosted in the Hirasawa Hotel. I'm sure you all know that hotel." The principal stated "You have to perform as a club. If a student is joining 2 or more clubs they may only choose one to perform with. The student council will have to perform as well. They don't need to join there club performance. That is all. You may all go home now." The principal finished then walked out of the stage.

As he went down eveybody quickly started chatting.

"What are we going to perform?" Liane asked me

"I'm not sure but It's best if evrybody talks about this. How about tomorrow at 8 to 9 am?"

"I guess it's okay not to attend the Orchestra club." 

"yeah. They have to think on what their going to do."

"Wait, why can't we talked about it today?" She asked

"Mom, told me to go striaght home. You know I can't disobey her." I told her

"That's true she's really scary when she's mad." she said then shivered

Me and Liane got out of our seats and bidded our good-bye.

'I wonder what mom is going to show me?' I got in the Limo and the car didn't go to the way in our house.

"Where are we going?" I asked the driver

"It's a surprise!"he grinned

'Now I really want to see it' I thought excitedly

ROYAL ACADEMYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें