Chapter Ten: Captains

Our whole party went to Platform 934 together and I was looking forward to seeing Draco. I had a simple white button down shirt with a dark green pleated skirt. My hair was in a single braid and I was wearing the watch, hair clip, and necklace. I felt a tug on my braid from George.

          "Ivy, do you like me?" he asked shyly.

          I blushed and nodded.

          Fred tugged my braid, "What about me?"

         My face was getting redder and I nodded more.

          They kissed my cheeks, "We do like you, Ivy. We're rather fond of you to be honest."

          "Next time, you should be quicker," I teased and walked ahead of them.

          I saw Marcus and our team by the Hogwarts Express and Marcus was surprised. He gave me a hug and looked me up and down.

          "Wow. Hi, Ivy," he greeted.

          "Hey, Marcus. Did you have a nice holiday? Thank you for the card," I said sheepishly.

          He nodded and smiled. Another person tugged on my braid.

          "I know your voice anywhere," Cedric said near my ear.

         "Cedric!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

          He laughed and spun me around, "I have some exciting news!"

          "What is it?" I asked while Cedric noticed my necklace.

          He pulled on it, "I'm the new captain for our Quidditch team. You're Draco's girl officially now?"

          That caught Marcus's attention, "Dating? Don't you think that's rather distracting for the team? Also, congrats, Ced, but don't think we'll go any easier on you. With you as captain, you can bet we'll be training much harder."

          I was red, "It won't be a distraction, Marcus. And yes, congratulations, Cedric."

          Cedric whispered in my ear, "Maybe I should keep my eyes on you to catch next time."

          I shooed him away and stood back with the twins. Oliver came up to them and he was very energetic.

          "Ivy! Hello! You look gorgeous! Happy birthday by the way," he said and hugged me tightly.

          "Oliver! Thank you very much!" I said.

          He gave me a caramel green apple that was covered in chocolate chips. I happily ate it after giving him a peck on the cheek. His red face was rather cute but he tried to shake it off by talking about Quidditch to the twins. Since it was his last year, he was almost desperate to win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor. They haven't won since Charlie left and Oliver wanted to win it badly.

          "With that attitude, I'm sure you'll win, Oliver," I said sweetly while munching on the apple.

          The caramel was so fresh and it was rather messy to eat. I could feel some caramel on my right cheek and I was catching the falling chocolate chips in my hand.

          "Thank you, Ivy. You're awfully sweet," Oliver said and noticed the twins were rather jealous.

          Oliver suddenly smirked and came closer to my face. His right hand held the left side of my face and he licked the caramel off my cheek. I whimpered and the twins went to grab Oliver who masterfully evaded them and ran off. I rubbed my cheek and was utterly embarrassed. The twins were upset and held my hands tightly. I pulled Fred down to kiss his cheek, then I did the same to George. They quickly forgave me and I finally saw Draco. He was looking so amazing with his new haircut and it made me happy seeing him wear the rings I bought him. I took his hand and we were talking to Marcus. It was his last year too and he was looking for a new captain. I already refused and Draco was talking about it until the train whistled. Draco and I boarded together and Crabbe and Goyle later joined us.