Chapter Twenty Two: Hogsmeade

Harry and I were awfully bored in the library and he sat up quickly. He gave me a smirk and took my hand. He brought me to the moving staircases but went in the portrait without me. What was my brother scheming? I was waiting on the steps and saw Neville coming up.

          "Neville, how are you?" I asked.

          "I-Ivy. Hi. I'm ok, I keep forgetting the passwords though. I spent a few nights out here and Peeves kept scaring me," he said while struggling to look me in the eyes.

          "Maybe you should write down the passwords, Neville," I suggested.

          He nodded to me and thankfully Harry told him the password as he passed him. Harry had his cloak in his hands. We put it on before entering the clocktower courtyard. Fred and George were building another snowman and it looked like they were going to pass us by. Suddenly, Fred grabbed me and George grabbed Harry. They dragged us inside the clocktower to some wooden stairs. When they took off the cloak, Fred was blushing that he caught me. George brought out some parchment that I recognized and Fred taught us two spells. They revealed that the parchment was a map. It was the Marauder's Map; you can track anyone. The map shows everyone, where they are, what they're doing, every minute, every day. The secret passage we were going to use was going to lead us to Honeydukes. As George walked with Harry, they turned the corner and I stopped Fred. Quickly, I pulled his scarf and kissed him. He froze and I ran to George. Around the corner, George was coming to me. I reached up to his face and pulled him down as I stood on my toes to kiss him. Blushing, I ran to my brother who didn't see anything.

          We went under the cloak and snuck to Hogsmeade. We found Ron and Hermione bickering as they were leaving. Harry and I followed them to the Shrieking Shack and they were arguing about which sweets to give to my brother and I. I nudged Harry and we saw Draco, Pike, Crabbe, and Goyle coming to bully Ron and Hermione. Draco insulted Ron's family by saying the Shack was too luxurious for him and that his family sleeps in one room. Then he called Hermione a mudblood. I lost my temper and threw a snowball at him from under the cloak before leaving Harry. I hid behind a tree and Harry went to mess with them further. As I kept throwing snowballs, Harry pulled down Crabbe's and Goyle's pants and kicked them over. He spun Pike around by his scarf until he fell in the snow and then dragged Draco by his ankles towards the Shack. As the four boys ran away, Harry went to get me and I threw snowballs at Ron and Hermione. I grabbed Ron from behind and Harry was pulling on Hermione's hair.

          "Bloody hell, you two! That was not funny!" Ron said as I hugged him from behind.

          "Yes, it was," I teased Ron.

          Harry and I stayed under the cloak with Ron and Hermione. Ron would hold my pinky finger with his and Hermione wanted us to turn in the map to Professor McGonagall. We refused and Ron was a bit upset about the twins not telling him about the map. When we reached The Three Broomsticks, we saw Hagrid escorting Minister Fudge and Professor McGonagall inside to talk to the owner, Madam Rosmerta. Harry and I heard our names being mentioned and we followed them in before Ron and Hermione could stop us.

         Inside a private room, they discussed Sirius Black and Harry and I. They said that when our parents were targeted by Lord Voldemort, they went into hiding with a Fidelius Charm. They made on of their best friends, Sirius Black, their secret keeper and after a week, he betrayed them. When their other best friend, Peter Pettigrew, confronted Black, he was killed with twelve other muggles. The massacre threatened exposure of our world with so many witnesses and only a finger was left of Peter Pettigrew. As if that wasn't enough, Professor McGonagall revealed that to this day, Sirius Black is our godfather.

          Harry and I stormed out of the room and ran into people as we went to a snowy opening by the Shrieking Shack. I took off the cloak and sat against a tree, crying. Harry was crying from where he was sitting. Ron came to me and Hermione consoled Harry.

          "Ivy, what happened?" Ron asked and sat next to me.

          He put his arm around me and I cried in his chest, "Sirius Black. He.. He betrayed my parents. They were best friends. Ron, he's my godfather."

          Ron got stiff and held me. Harry was yelling in anger that he would kill Sirius for betraying our parents. I was so sad that I couldn't talk anymore. Harry and I took the passage back to the castle as Ron and Hermione returned normally. I went to sit in the tree by the Hufflepuff common room. As I started to cry again, Cedric found me.

          "Ivy? Is that you?" he asked.

          I wiped my face in vain and kept crying.

          "Ivy, come here, baby girl," he said gently.

          I climbed down and he started to wipe my face. I hugged him tightly and he stroked my hair.

          "Cedric, Sirius Black is my godfather. Please, don't tell anyone," I sobbed.

          He stopped for a moment and hugged me tightly, "I'm sorry, baby girl."

          When I finally calmed down, he brushed the hair from my face. He looked so handsome and mature. I smiled weakly at him.

          "Thank you for being here for me," I said softly.

          "Ivy," he said.

          His eyes met mine and his hand took mine and the other went between my shoulder blades. He pulled my hand as if in a dance and pulled me by my back into him.

          "Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take," he said softly.

          I put my other hand around the back of his head and kissed him softly. It gave me butterflies in my stomach and we separated when we heard people coming. Blushing, I ran to the Great Hall and found Draco. He looked upset. When I sat with him, he told me that he thinks my brother attacked him at Hogsmeade. I told him that wasn't possible because our permission slips weren't signed. He was also upset that I couldn't join him for Christmas break.

          "I'll make it up to you tonight, baby," I purred in his ear.

          He groaned and gripped my thigh. That night, after curfew, we snuck into the common room again. The other students had to return home the next day and I sat on his lap. He looked eager as to what I would do. I was blushing and told him to stay quiet. I pulled down the collar of his pajamas and started to kiss his neck. His breathing increased and his hands went to my hips.

          "Bite me, baby," he whispered.

          Gently, I bit into his neck and he twitched beneath me, holding in moans. I pulled back and my face was red. Neither of us had ever done that and he looked embarrassed too. His hand moved the hair covering my neck and I leaned into him. He kissed my neck and I shuddered. Soft whimpers came from my mouth and I felt his teeth sink into my skin. Out of instinct, I bit his ear gently and we both moaned. We were panting and his hands held my rib cage below my chest. I covered my face when he saw that I was excited through my shirt. He pulled me down for a kiss and his hand ran over my shirt and felt my chest. The friction from the fabric made me sensitive and we kept kissing. When my mind went blank, my body twitched and he was breathing so hard against my face. This time, I pointed to a different portrait waking up and Draco told me to head up first. I felt him against my inner thigh and I kissed him again before going upstairs. I needed to change my clothes.