chapter 1 😇(owner #1)

Owner #1s story

Felix pov:

I woke up and felt the sun on my skin then got up to take a quick shower then put on some comfortable baggy sweats and a soft long sleeve shirt.

Then i went downstairs to eat a snack and say bye to my mom. I took a little snack on the out the door.

At school

Changbins pov:

Changbins pov:

I was waiting at Felixs locker as always ,  then I saw a crowd of people from a distance. I tap minho "whats happening over there?"."I dont know" said minho, I walk over to the crowd and see a blond dude with some black pants and a white shirt being crowded in girls.

then from the corner of my eyes I see felix walking to his locker,I start to sneak behind him and garbbed his hand ,
I then spined him around and hugged him. "oh its just you changbin!" he said smiling while hugging me back. The bell then rings and felix let go.

"Do you want me to walk you to class?" Said changbin , "no changbin it's fine , I don't want you to be late" Felix said smiling.

"What ever you say felix , I'll see during history!" He said smiling back at felix.

They waved their goodbyes and went to next period.

Felixs pov:

'I can't wait to see changbin during history! , I hope we get partnered together!' He thought while smiling to himself.

~Tbc~