chaper 2 😇(owner #1)

Third person POV.

After felix left changbin,he started to speed walk to his previous class that was about to start .

he then noticed a huge crowd  next to his class he was walking to . 'How the hell am i supposed to get to my next class when there is a big crow of people!?' He thought. He didnt want to be pushed and trampled , he also didnt want to be late for his next class too. Hmm....

'Ill just risk it' he thought

He started walking towards the crowd then  bell rang which meant his class already started...

Which meant he was late to class

suddenly the crowd ran towards felix. His eyes widen. He stiffened. He got hit in the arm which caused him to fall on his bum. 'Owch'.

His eyes were closed shut due to the pain on his dump truck."Hey are you ok?", felix opened his eyes to see a tall blond man with black baggy pants , White shirt that suite his face with black and white shoes with his hand out for felix.

Felix then took his hand and said "thank you" then started speed walking away to his next class , blushing from embarrassment.

He turned back to take a quick peek and saw the mysterious boy already looking at him.

His heart raced and pounded , he quickly looked away and speed walking away to his class.

~Tbc?~

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ALOT! I got lazy but then felt bad for not posting and keeping you waiting for an update.

Anyway, thank you for waiting and reading this story!♡

[Edited]