2 | Wowza (Unironically)

"And this is the gym," Leon said as the bell rang signifying the beginning of break.

"Oh, damn, we kinda went over time," Pansy said.

"Yeah, but who cares? We were just showing Dorian around. Wouldn't want the new pretty boy getting lost, would we?" Leon smirked, watching as Dorian's face flushed red.

"Pretty boy...?" He whispered to himself as his cheeks heated up further.

Leon gave him a small wink and was about to say something before Pansy grabbed both boys by their collars and drew them closer to her.

"Act natural," Pansy said, making both boys look up in the hallway and spot a tall, handsome and incredibly noticeable boy walking through the hall, talking to and then separating from the other students around him.

"Logan!" Leon shouted, waving his hands as Pansy's eyes widened.

"What the hell are you doing?" Pansy asked.

"I'm helping you out--"

"Hey, man!" Logan said, giving Leon a hug and then turning to Pansy and looking at her with a slight twinkle in his eye.

"Hi, Logan. Haha..." Pansy trailed off, not being able to look him in the eye and immediately getting flustered.

"Hey? How've you been?" Logan asked.

"Oh, uh, good." Pansy shrugged nervously.

"Just good? You look great." Logan said, flashing her his most charming grin. Her face burned red at the comment and her eyes widened slightly.

"What?" Pansy asked.

"You heard me, Paz. And who's this fine gentleman?" Logan asked, winking at Pansy before quickly turning to Dorian.

"I, uh..." Pansy trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Dorian Everdean," Dorian said, giving Logan a quick nod.

"Oh, woah, cool name!" Logan smiled.

"What? Oh, thanks." Dorian said.

"See, that's what I thought. It's a really cool name." Leon said.

"Yeah, yeah, don't believe any of this guy's compliments, Dorian. Massive player. He's been with way too many guys." Logan said.

"Guys? You're--?" Dorian asked.

"Gay? Well, yeah, I've been flirting with you this whole time - what did you expect?" Leon chuckled.

"He's also a hazard to society and you should be afraid if he asks you to dinner. Don't fall for his false charm, Dorian. He's really a mess." Pansy said.

"Yep. He's your typical everyday dating sim character; the one that's always described as being outgoing and flirtatious or something like that." Logan said.

"Nah, he's more bold and charismatic," Pansy said.

"Spot on!" Logan said, pointing at Pansy before Dorian laughed at their descriptions and Leon's expression that only brightened progressively.

"If you two assholes are trying to be mean, it's not working. These sound like great qualities. Dorian likes them, don't you?" Leon asked, bending down and leaning in close to Dorian's face which flushed immediately.

"Well, y-yeah..." He replied.

"Good boy." Leon ruffled Dorian's hair, before allowing his hand to slide down to his shoulders and keeping it there. Dorian's eyes widened and he nearly jumped, face burning even more than before.

"Woah-ho, Dorian, you look a little feverish. Everything okay?" Logan asked with a grin.

"Don't tease him, Logan. We all know he's a guy with a thing for praise. I mean, "good boy"? Really?" Pansy chuckled.

"Like you wouldn't get on your knees if someone called you a good girl," Leon smirked.

"Only for one person." Pansy grinned.

"Who?" Logan asked, all too quickly.

"Ah, no one." Pansy waved him off.

"What do you mean 'no one'?! Don't lie, you have to tell m--!"

"Wowza! Look at that! Mom just texted!" Leon said, saving his sister from any further embarrassment.

"Did you just say wowza...unironically?" Pansy said, blinking in disbelief as Logan and Dorian laughed.

"Shut up, oh my god!" Leon laughed sheepishly before looking at the text.

"Oh, shit." He breathed out.

"What? Is she okay? Leon?!" Pansy asked, becoming more and more concerned by her brother's silence.

"No, relax, Paz, she's fine. She's not gonna be home tonight though. Must've had an accident." Leon said.

"Accident?" Dorian asked worriedly.

"Oh, yeah, our mom is a...doctor, I guess. Someone must've gotten hurt and so she's gonna be gone tonight." Leon said as Dorian nodded.

"Should we go to Dad's?" Leon asked.

"No point. He's gonna be out. Remember he told us that he's having fun with friends later." Pansy said, looking at Leon expectantly. He tilted his head in confusion before nodding in realisation.

"Oh! Yeah, right. So then we just stay home alone?" Leon asked.

"Yep. And you're ordering takeout," Pansy said.

"Me? Why me? Why not you?" Leon asked.

"Because neither of us can cook, we probably don't have leftovers since we are them last night, and you're older than me. It's your natural duty to look after me." Pansy shrugged.

"I--"

"Also, I'm going out with MJ after school so I'm not gonna have any cash until Mom comes back," Pansy said.

"Fine." Leon groaned as Pansy pumped her first and smiled.

"Thank you!" She grinned, not noticing how Logan blushed at her cute attitude.

"Then, do you two wanna come over? Since I'm apparently treating this one to dinner, I might as well extend the invitation. You guys can come and Paz will join later on," Leon said, gesturing to Pansy and then looking back up at the other two boys.

"Yeah, of course! Any opportunity to extort my best friend for money." Logan smiled brightly. Leon sighed before turning to look at Dorian.

"D'you wanna come, Dorian?" Leon asked.

"M-me?" Dorian asked, surprised that he was invited to someone's house on his first day at school.

"Yeah, why not? Oh, but if you're busy, I understand." Leon smiled charmingly as Dorian shook his head frantically.

"No! No, no, I'm not busy at all, I'd love to come. I just wasn't expecting it." Dorian said.

"Don't look so worried, Dorian. He won't make any moves on you if Paz and I are there to protect you." Logan said.

"Protect him? From me?!" Leon asked in disbelief.

"You and your incessant flirting, shitty pick-up lines and unfortunately objectively good looks." Pansy sighed.

"Objectively good looks?" Leon asked with a grin.

"Oh, shut up. People have been calling you the pretty twin for years." Pansy groaned.

"But not Logan because he thinks that—"

"Leon, shut the fuck up."