Ch. 20 - The beginning of...something and the "L" word.

Oh, so this is what she meant.

No One's POV

Alison lay on top of Emily, both girls completely naked and horny, despite what they had just done no more than 10 minutes ago. It was Ali's turn to please Em in ways she wishes only she'd be able too. Em had just given her the best possible orgasm in the history of orgasms, so Ali hoped she'd be able to feel Em come undone for her, see her face as her body quivered uncontrollably and her name was the only thing coming from the brunette's mouth.

Ali started to fondle Em's breasts in one hand, while the other was wrapped in her hair, bring her in closer for some heating kissing. Ali fought her way into Em's mouth, but she didn't have to fight long, soon both of their tongues were dancing around in Em's mouth, and then hers. Emily snaked her strong arms around Ali's waist and her hands grabbed at her waist, pulling the blonde's core as close as she could to her own hot core, which was pooling with wetness with every second.

Ali released a small moan as her erect nipples brushed against Emily's, and if she didn't concentrate she'd be the one coming. Emily slid her hands from her waist to grab at her ass and she let out a sinful moan. She realized she'd have to act fast if she wanted to be the one giving and not receiving all this immense pleasure, so Ali moved her body to straddle the brunette, making their hot centers rub deliciously against each other.

"Ali, please, I need you."

Ali couldn't think of anything but the way Emily's voice was full of pure need and sounded so sexy when it was raspy, breathless.

But Ali was having fun teasing Em, so she started to rock her hips back and forth, pushing down hard every time she went back, and it drove Emily wild. Em quickly threw her hands out to her sides to clench the sheets in her fists, her eyes slammed shut, and she bit her lip hard, almost drawing blood, why was Ali torturing her? Just when she though she couldn't take any more, she felt a hot mouth close around her nipple and suck gently before biting in a little hard.

"Oh, shit, Ali, please, fuck me already."

Ali smiled with Em's breast still in her mouth, "again, Em, beg me." But before the brunette could start, Ali moved up along her body to whisper seductively, "beg me to fuck you, Em, tell me how bad you want me." And before she treated to continue her work on Em's breast she dragged her teeth along Em's earlobe, being rewarded by a low moan, almost a growl that would've made her come just hearing it.

"Ali...Please....please...I need you...to fuck me...touch me" Em could barely a few words out before letting out a long breath, "I want to feel you inside me so bad...please."

Ali reveled in the fact that she could Em, beg, it was the sexiest thing to have this extremely hot woman naked under her, begging her to fuck her. Ali decided she teased for long enough so she starts to rake her nails down Emily's body, leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her breasts, down her flat stomach and before she knew it, her head was right between Em's legs, looking at one of the most beautiful things ever. Em was practically dripping with need and Ali could smell her want. She looked up at Em who propped herself on her elbows to watch what was about to unfold. Ali kissed the inside of Em's thighs, gently biting the tendon at the top of her thigh and hip bone, earning the sight of Em throwing her hand back against the pillow, "God dammit Ali...please, would you just...ahhh."

Ali cut her off by driving her tongue deep within Emily's wet hot folds, using her hands to grab Emily's ass and hold her in place.

"Oh, yes, fuck..." Ali was surprised Emily could be so vulgar when someone was touching her. That was when Ali slowed down, wondering how many others had had the chance to make Em come, how many had seen her Emily sexified like this before her? These thoughts drove Ali into a state of frenzy, driving her tongue in and out of Em with such aggression, she wanted to make sure she was the only girl that would ever get to see and do these things to Em.