2

Cold, dark mornings, when the rain drops are slowly falling on the window still and the sky is grey, are the worst ones in the orphanege. I don't actually mind this type of weather when I am at Watford, but it is different here.

And today it is finally the day when I am coming back. I cannot express how excited I am to start my sixth year.  I have already prepared my unifrom, a green blazer with white piping and a red jumper, because the weather is getting colder every day.

My suitcase is also ready, on the dark wooden floor right next to door. I still have some time to kill before it's time to go, so I grab my phone from my bedside table. I turned it off last night. And the piece of paper i found lying on the ground, well,  I threw it out of the window and the strong wind and rain probably destryed it.

I came to conclusion it was just some bored kids from orphanage, luckily I don't have to think about it anymore, since I'm leaving today.

But when I turn on my phone and unlock it, there is a new message. Hopefully, it's just Penny, she is probably already at Watford at this time, waiting for me in the dining hall.

tyrannusbp: turning your phone off to get rid of me? pathetic

cherrysnow: i'm leaving today, you can stop now.

tyrannusbp: yeah, Watford's waiting, how exciting. I still need you to do some things for me tho.

cherrysnow: .....

tyrannusbp: you don't want too?

cherrysnow: no

tyrannusbp: i am afraid you have no choice.

It is 2pm and I am finally here, at Watford. I have been waiting for this moment for the whole summer. My roommate, Dev, is not here yet, but I don't care, I never really liked him anyway. All I care about now is Penny. Oh yes, and scones. I can't wait to see them, full of cherries and cream.

But when I enter my room, something is different. I cannot really explain it, I just feel it in the air. The tension.

My room looks as usual, except a piece of paper lying on the ground. Oh. Not again.

I pick it up.

You cannot escape, Snow.

As i let it fall back on the ground, I hear the noise of door opening behind me and after few seconds, someone is staying right behind me.