1

tyrannusbp: You're beautiful when you sleep.

cherrysnows: How do you know?

tyrannusbp: I have my sources.

cherrysnows: You're creepy. Let me be.

tyrannusbp: Oh, I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry for that.

cherrysnows: Too late. Why did you text me?

tyrannusbp: I was on my midnigh walk when I saw you.

cherrysnows: But I was sleeping in my bed in my room. You couldn't see me.

tyrannusbp: I can see everything.

cherrysnows: Okay, then where do I live?

tyrannusbp: Orphanage. Your room is on the third floor. Blue curtains and gray blanket on your bed. Your hair messy on your pillow. Beautiful.

cherrysnows: Sorry. I have to do this.

And i did. I blocked him and then I smiled. I hate people like him. Creepy stalkers, they're everywhere.

It is 2am and I was woken up by his stupid message. I totally forgot to put my phone on silent at the evening. Such a big stupid mistake.

My phone rings again.

I sigh and take it from my nighstand.

And I almost let it fall on the ground. I blocked him, I know i did. Then why?!

tyrannusbp: You can't block me. But don't worry. Maybe i won't hurt you.

cherrysnows: Maybe?

tyrannusbp: If you will do few things I want you to do, everything will be alright.

I try to block him again. It must be a joke. I highly doubt that anyone is so stupid to text me shits like that. This boy is probably drunk and wants to have some fun. Or at least I hope so.

I walk to the window. I want to look out of it, but I can't see through the curtains and I am to scare to open it.

I notice a piece of paper lying on the ground. Some kid probably left it here when we played hide and seek last night. I take it and read a messy writing on it.

You can't hide.
And my phone rings again.