- corset -

I ran through the halls searching for Paul

I ran through the halls searching for Paul. He promised me that we would play hide and seek, a game thought up by my father when he wanted us to go away.

I stood in my tracks when I saw him with his tongue down Susan's throat. I mentally gagged at the sight and slowly started to walk in the other direction.

Hide and seek, can wait. I quietly shut the doors to my room and face planted on the bed. That was the most disgusting thing I could have ever seen.

I cannot blame Paul, for he is older than me, and wants to experience the same as other men in the court, but I hope he doesn't think he's to old to have fun with me anymore.

If Paul didn't want to play with me anymore, I'd have nobody left. All the other girls in the court don't know how to read, or paint. Mother says they should, and they have a way to learn but their mothers disagree with it.

Only six girls in the court are allowed to attend school, and they know how to read, but they aren't very nice. They treat me awful to be exact. Not long ago George's daughter, gracie, punched me in the face.

Paul was so upset and demanded I tell who did it, but I couldn't do that. If I told and he took action they would hurt me even more.

I heard a knock on the door that was followed by an " it's me." By my father. " come in." I said sitting up on the bed. I love mother, but fathers certainly got much more humor.

" me and your mother have been talking, and she's decided that it's time you start wearing a corset, like the other women of the court." He said politely.

" what! That's so unfair!" I said getting angry. Mother said I should be free to choose what I wear until I actually have formed a body. I don't think I've formed a body.

I looked down at my chest. Oh wow, there is something there. I never really noticed until now.

Father looked at me strangely and smiled. " yes, well. Your made, svenska will come by later and put it on you." He smiled before leaving the door.

" guards!" I yelled out and they shut the door after him. I slammed my face into my soft mattress. Corsets are so uncomfortable!

A laid there for a few moments before my door opened and svenska came in holding three different dresses.

I stood up off the bed and began unbuttoning my top. This whole thing is so uncomfortable. This random lady that I call my maid gets to see me with no top on! That's so humiliating.

I put the dress on and she starts tightening the corset. She keeps squishing it tighter and tighter until I can't breathe. I gasped for breath and let out a little sigh.

She loosened it a little bit when she realized I couldn't respond to anything she was saying. " if you would like I could update your meal diet? Maybe get something healthier so that you can have the smallest size." She said as if it was a good thing.