1- Hongjoong's Letter

Dear Yeosang / Ylona,

Hello! It's me, your boyfriend. I don't know if you find it weird for me to say it but that's what I am to you, maybe. How are you? I'm sorry, I wasn't able to communicate a lot with you at the meantime. Ever since father returned to US again, I became busy. My sister Y/N is a queen now and is expecting a baby soon. I barely see her as well.

But hey, guess what? Our singer, Hyunjin, will be having a tour! His very first tour! I'm so proud that he reached this stage. With the help of your artistic skills on writing, his album was announced as the best selling album ever. Not only that babe but people loved the story that you showed throughout the album. It's fantastic. I can say that your writing skills are very sexy as well as you.

Like what I said, Hyunjin is on tour right? The problem is that, I'll be with him throughout his tour schedules and that means I'll be very busy and won't be staying at home for a couple of weeks. I will be going with Yunho and Jongho. The house will be empty for a while. If you ever visit the house, you can leave some letters if you like. You know how I miss you. How I miss every inch of you, especially those pink lips of yours. I didn't say which lip, you choose.

Gosh even now while writing this letter, I'm blushing. I just miss being with you. I also miss playing with your hair while you're Yeosang. I love your dual character, it made me explore more and learn new things but remember, my eyes doesn't need other girls or boys to stare at when there's you, a goddess. A god. A perfection.

Always remember to take care of yourself. I know you can do that, you're holding such great reputation in your kingdom. You used to be only known as the independent woman and the greatest author, Ms. Ylona but now you're known as Hongjoong's sexy chick gbf. Girl boyfriend whatever it is blahblah, i love you. You're mine.

When I have time, I'll try to write songs for you. Don't mind me if it ended up bad, you're the boss here.

Take care of my sister. Y/N is somehow fragile. I just know that women are like that when pregnant, I'm not sure. I think Y/N is completely distracted now so please be soft to her.

Send my regards to Prince Seonghwa and the queen. Take care and I love you, always.

Ylona smiled as she closed the letter. She kissed the paper before putting it back again in its white scented envelope. Ylona is currently in her study room, located near Sky Castle. She was writing some stories again to be published.

Yes, she misses Hongjoong and being Yeosang at the moment but she's doing her job. She also have a very busy schedule. For now, writing is not only her job but she's asked to go to other realms to gather some kind of tokens for the grand announcement of Y/N's birth. It was supposed to be Felix's task but he was asked another thing to do.

The first realm she must go to is the Realm of Elves, Thrainwood. She was asked to meet the scholar there and get the silver token from him. Ylona didn't know why they need tokens but as far as she knows, they'll collect it and give it to those who are in need.

" Ah, another busy day", Ylona muttered to herself. The door to her study suddenly opened. Ylona turned around and saw Felix holding a lot of parchments and golden pens. " Hello Felix".

" Hi Ylona, oh, these things are needed to be stored here. I know you have a lot of stuff in here now but the queen insisted to keep these parchments in your study", Felix replied as he placed the parchments on Ylona's table. He then placed the golden pens inside a golden box.