2- Pregnancy Test

You woke up to the sound of harps playing from a distance. You carefully rubbed your eyes and adjusted yourself in a sitting position. The cold temperature hits your skin and through your white silk lingerie that covers your body down to your knees. You clutched on the covers and hummed. Everything is so magical, waking up to the sound of harps.

You noticed that Seonghwa isn't beside you so you stood up and went to the washroom. The washroom looks elegant, adorned with blue, white, and golden walls and marble floor. The room smells like wine which is odd. Maybe Seonghwa drank wine while bathing.

You smirked to yourself, thinking of that thought. You finally groomed yourself and made sure to eliminate the morning breath. You wore a fluffy light blue bathrobe that Jongho gave you as a wedding gift. Jongho also made sure that Seonghwa has the same as yours but a darker tone of blue.

You went back to the bedroom and sat on the chair near the balcony. Weeks have already passed but you felt normal. You know that you and Seonghwa finally did it. The act of love that he shared with you. At first, it was just a thought between you and him but it finally came to life. He gave you his seed of life and you're ready to grow a fruit.

But no, you're not feeling that fruit yet.

You know these things can be complicated and confusing sometimes. You don't know if you're really pregnant. You wanted to have a pregnancy test during the past weeks but you couldn't do it because deep inside you, you're still thinking that you're a college student who has other priorities.

The queen made sure that you're always safe and thankfully, Ylona had a pregnancy tester for you. She gave it to you but you're nervous to use it. Many people and other creatures are already asking you whether you're expecting a baby soon. You're afraid that they'll call you barren.

You stood up and opened the side table drawer. The pregnancy tester is wrapped in a white cloth. You carefully took it out and went back to the washroom. Your heart is beating so fast. Minutes passed, you're finally done.

You closed your eyes, wanting to be tensed up by the results. You clutched it in your hands and finally decided to look at it.

Your eyes widened. Not in excitement, but in fear and sadness.

Negative

How come it's negative?

You're starting to overthink. You stood up and hid the tester immediately. You paced back and forth around the room while biting on your nails.

You're sure that Seonghwa gave the seed to you. You know it. You felt it. You're not stupid to not know how these things work. You wanted to cry, thinking that you're barren. You're scared that you might not give the kingdom another heir for the future.

What if Seonghwa finds another woman who's capable of giving birth? What if they remove you from the kingdom? What if they spread rumors?

You're too stressed at the moment but you tried to keep it cool, thinking that it's just an error. One tester won't prove anything and to be sure that you're pregnant, you had a plan for the night.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. You cleared your throat as a signal for them to enter. You're greeted by a man with blonde hair. He's quite tall and has a sharp jawline. He looks intimidating but soft at the same time. You noticed the slightly pointy ear, assuming that he's an elf. He's wearing a light blue small cape and a white top with long bishop sleeves and dark brown tights, adorned with black leather boots that has crystals on its sides.