3- Soft Kisses

You say your goodbyes to Ylona. You're truly nervous right now. Instead, Ylona advised you to meet Yoongi the Great tomorrow. You required some relaxation and a reduction in your stress levels. For the time being, you don't want to think about it. Perhaps the doctor was wrong.

You let out a sigh and took off your clothes. After all of the stress, you decided to take a bath. You soaked in the tub, which was full with bubbles and flower petals. You tried to relax by closing your eyes.

Someone wrapped their arms around your shoulders the next thing you know. Because of their aroma, you grinned, knowing who it was. Soft kisses landed on your head, then on your cheeks, and lastly on your neck.

You softly murmured, "Seonghwa, stop it. I'm taking a bath." Seonghwa chuckled and sat on the tub's far side. He took one petal and tried to balance it on his nose, but it dropped back into the tub.

"How's my darling?" Seonghwa inquired, a beautiful smile on her face. "Is it okay if I join you?"

When he said it, your eyes widened. Your reaction made the prince laugh.

He said, "You act as if we're not married and haven't seen each other naked yet."

You said, flinging bubbles at him, "I want the tub for me, get out of here you idiot."

You must be truthful to yourself. You want this to be your last chance to see Seonghwa and for him to give you another seed of life so you can be sure you're completely pregnant.

You purred, "Seonghwa, my king..." With a smile and a puzzled expression, Seonghwa returned your stare. " It's fine with me if you join me here."

Your words made Seonghwa flush, but he stood up proudly. He took off his garments with care. While glancing down, you reddened.

"You're so flustered, my love. I'm only joining you for a bath, nothing else," Seonghwa joked, but his gaze suggests differently as he splashes you with bubbles.

He sat across from you, staring at you with a stare that could melt you in an instant. When you noticed his wonderfully sculpted chin and collarbone, you gasped. The lower half of his torso was hidden by the bubbles.

Thinking about your plan made you feel heated. You must act quickly or you may lose the opportunity. You should double-check that it will work and that it is not due to black magic.

SIMP POLICE ( TW) : HELLO, IF YOU'RE GONNA CONTINUE, THERE'S AN ADULT CONTENT AHEAD. PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE KIND OF THEMES. Thank you.

You smirked as you drew closer to the prince, who was now looking at you puzzled. You cupped his face and stared him down. Oh, you adore the way he returns your stare. His eyes have a blue shine to them, which you notice. You drew a line from his cheeks to his lips with your finger.