tattoo

-Athena-
Season 3, Episode 1

                    "It is not a double date

"It is not a double date. It is a group thing." Lydia says from the drivers seat of the car we're all in.

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison asks and I chuckle to myself. "Cause I told you I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison says.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia says

"Did you? I mean after..." Allison starts but is cut off.

"Do not say his name." Lydia says

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asks

"We'll, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it." Lydia says

"And yes Derek taught him the werewolf 101. Like how to not randomly kill people during a full moon." I say and they both smile.

"So then you have talked to him?" Allison asks Lydia

"Uh, not since he left to London." Lydia says

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." I correct

"Whatever, he left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster." Lydia says

"So you're totally over him?" Allison asks

"Would I be going on a double date if i wasn't?" Lydia asks and both me and Allison chuckle. "Yes it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live." Lydia says and I laugh.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god. I can't see him right now." Allison starts to freak out and I look to the car next to us to see Scott and stiles. "Lydia go just go."

"But the light." Lydia says. Stiles rolls the window down and starts trying to talk to us so Lydia drives off. Allison sighs in relief.

"You alright?" Lydia asks and Allison nods.

The light must've turned green because they are now behind us."Lydia stop. We need to go back and talk to them." Allison says

"They stopped, too." I state

"Why would they stop?" Allison asks

"It's stiles and Scott. Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" Lydia says

"Maybe we should go back." Allison starts before something crashes into the window causing us all to scream. We all get out the car.

"Are you okay?!" I hear stiles ask Lydia

"It came out of no where." Lydia states

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asks

"It ran right into us." Lydia says

"Are you okay?" Scott asks Allison

"I'm okay." Allison reply's

"And I'm good thanks for asking." I say

"Well, I'm not okay. I am totally freaking out. How the hell did that just run into us?" Lydia asks and Scott goes over to it "I saw it's eyes right before it hit us. It was like it... it was like it was crazy." Lydia says

"No. It was scared " Scott says "actually, terrified."

-

I'm in my room putting on my necklace when there's a knock at the door

I'm in my room putting on my necklace when there's a knock at the door. "Come in." I call

"Hey Athena." My dad says as he walks in.

"Hey." I say

"You know you don't have to go today if your not ready." He says and I nod.

"Thanks. But I think I'm good." I say

"Are you sure?" He asks And I turn from my mirror to face him.

"I'm fine, dad. I promise." I say and he nods.

-

I'm sat in class. My seat is in front of stiles' and next to Allison's.While we're waiting for the teacher my phone goes off.

"'The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of immense darkness.'" A woman with dark hair, and eating heels comes in reading from her phone.

"This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." The new teacher tells us

We are all sat doing work when ms Blake calls for Scott. "Mr. McCall." Scott grabs his stuff  and they walk out the class together. Awhile after that there is a loud bang on the window as a bird flied into it. When I look to the window there's a spot of blood.

As we look out the window we see a bunch more birds that all start flying into the window, causing them to break. "Get down, everyone!" Ms Blake yells. "Get down! Get down!" I cry out in pain as one of the crows nails cut through my dress sleeve and cut my arm. After all the birds stop everyone slowly starts to stand up, looking around at the dead birds and feathers.

The police and some parents are now here including mine and Allison's dad. "Next time you're feeling you wanna stay home, you stay home." My dad says as he checks Allison's wrist.

"I'm okay." Allison says "but dad, the deer and now this? It can't be a coincidence."

"I know. I know." My dad says.

"Mr. Argent, you wouldn't have any insight into this, would ya?" Mr. Stilinski asks

"Me?" My dad asks confuses as to why he would think he would.

"Yeah. All this bizarre animal behaviour, it's... you must've seen something like this before, right?" Mr. Stilinski says

"I'm not sure why I would or why you think I would." My dad says

"I'm sorry. I uh, I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." Mr. Stilinski says

"Ah, right. Well, not anymore." My dad says and mr Stilinski nods.

"You two alright?" Mr Stilinski asks me and Allison.

"Yeah." Allison says and I just nod. Mr Stilinski then looks down at my arm.

"You should get that checked out." He tells me and I nod.

"I will thanks." I say with a small smile.

I'm sat in the back of an ambulance getting my wrist looked at. Allison, Lydia and my dad still inside. They gave me a shot for any diseases the bird may have had in its nail. They then cleaned it, stitched it up and bandaged it.

"Thank you." I mumble before moving to get out the ambulance. The paramedic helping me down. I give a small smile of thanks before I see my dad, Allison and Lydia walking out. I walk over to them and then all walk to the car.