unleashed

-Athena-
Season 3, episode 4

Today I decided to skip school

Today I decided to skip school. I stayed at Dereks last night I'm still here now as I've just woke up. I start to go downstairs and hear Derek and Cora arguing. So I slowly walk over. Before I can say anything the alarm goes off. A older man walks in Cora goes to attack him and he grabs her and slams her on the floor. Holding her down.

"Ready for a rematch" the man asks Derek. I go to move away but the man, whose still holding Cora down. Pulls me back holding me against him with his arm around my neck.  Derek goes to move toward the man at which point a woman appears in the door and attacks Derek.

After a few hits from both the werewolf alphas. The woman then grabs a pole and stabs it through Derek causing him to roar out in pain. And me to try and go toward him. Therefore resulting in the man holding me to tighten his arm around my neck, a bit to tightly might i add.

"Everybody done?" A blind man asks appearing in the door. "Cause just listening to that was exhausting. So... let's chat. Sorry about this Derek. I asked Kali to be gentle."

"This is me being gentle." Kai says moving the pole.

"Let them go." Derek manages to say. The man gives a nod to the one holding me and Cora and he lets us go. Cora gets up and tries to go over to Derek, while I cough.

"I think you may have been holding her a bit tight." Kali says looking at me to me and the man shrugs. Cora then comes over to me helping me up. While I keep a hand on my throat rubbing it.

"See? We're not unreasonable." The blind man says

"What do you want? You want to kill me?" Derek questions

"You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle. I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact, I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have." The man says

Derek starts coughing and I see some blood  drip from his mouth. "You're killing him!" Cora yells stepping forward.

"Not yet, little sister. But I could." Kali says and Derek continues to cough. "Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out?" She says

"Well then. Maybe you should get to the point." I suggest.

"Yeah. Duke, to be on the safe side. U might wanna." Kali whispers.

"Now you see the one problem with being in an alpha pack. Everybody wants to make the decisions. Me? I'm more about discovering new talents. Like you." Duke? Says

"Not interested." Derek says

"You haven't even heard my pitch." He says

"You want me to kill my own pack." Derek gasps out.

"No. I want you to kill one of them. Do that, and I won't have to ask you to kill the others. You'll do it in your own. I did it. Ennis did. Kali did. Tell him what it's like, Kali, to kill one of your own."

"Mmm, liberating." Kali says with a smirk.

"Listen to her, Derek. Do you really want to stay beholden to a couple of maladjusted teenagers bound to become a liability? And believe me, they will become a liability. I'm fact, I have a feeling one of them a getting himself into trouble right now." The blind man says.

Derek grunts again "see, the reason I'm always invested in new talent is simple. We all know the pack is strongest due to its individual parts. The stronger the individual parts, the greater the whole." The man says before letting his stick unfold. "When I lost my sight, one of my betas assumed I want fit for my role anymore. He tried to take it from me." He says as he starts to pull the stick apart again, folding it.

"Killing him taught me something about alphas I didn't know they could do. His power was added to mine. I became stronger, faster, more powerful than I'd ever been. I tested this new ability to subsume the power of your own by killing another one. In fact, I killed them all. I took the individual parts and became a greater individual." He says before once again letting his stick unfold.

The then crouches down to Derek. He grabs the back of his head lifting it and feeling his face. "You're right, Kali, he looks like his mother. You'll get to know me, Derek, like she did."

"I know you. I know what you are." Derek says blood dripping from his mouth into the small pool made by his blood. As the man walks over to the table. "You're a fanatic."

"Know me?" He ask placing his stick down in the table and turning around. "You've never seen anything like me. I am the alpha of alphas. I am the apex of apex predators. I am death, destroyer of worlds! I am the demon wolf!" He says very dramatically might I add, thunder and lightning very fittingly appears.

Kali pulls the pipe out of Derek "hate it when that happens." The blind man mumbles. "Also... I do have to say. Interesting choice for a girlfriend considering she is an Argent. A trained wolf hunter. Could turn on you and kill you in a second. But she is pretty though." Kali then drops the pile and the three of them begin to walk toward the door. Me and Cora run over to Derek.

-