frayed/motel california

-Athena-
Episode 5 & 6

Im laid in bed when Hayley walks in

Im laid in bed when Hayley walks in. "Hey, what are you doing?" She asks

"Laying in bed." I reply the obvious

"Is this about Derek?" She asks and I sigh "Thea, he's dead. And that's not gonna change. You can't just sit here feeling sorry for yourself." She tells me

"I can. And I am." I say

"Okay well, where's Allison?" She asks

"I don't know. I think Lydia said something about her following Scott and stiles who are doing that meet thing." I say.

"Well, you can't stay here. I won't let you. So, come on." she says grabbing my hand and pulling me up. She grabs some clothes from my closet and throws them to me. "Get dressed." She demands and I sigh doing so.

-

Me and Hayley are now waking down the street after getting ice cream. "What was the reason for this?" I ask

"There is no reason technically. I just wanted you out the house. Cause your boyfriend died. And you can't just lay around feeling sorry for yourself." Hayley explains to me.

"I wasn't feeling sorry for myself. I was sleeping." I say and she laughs

"At 12pm?" She asks in disbelief

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night." I say and she laughs.

"Okay, well I'm not sorry." She states and I laugh

"That's rude." I state.

"Yeah. Maybe. But you love me." Hayley says and I sigh with a small smile forming in my face.

"Yeah. I guess I do." I say and she smiles

-

Hayley went home after getting a call from her parents saying they needed her. I walked her home before walking back to where I parked my car. I open my car door and slide in placing my bag in the other seat. I close the door and insert the keys. Just as I'm about to start the car there's a bang on my window causing me to look and see a hand. I follow the hand up and she dereks face.

Before anything else can happen he falls to the floor. "Oh, my god." I mumble before opening the door and stepping out.

-

I get Derek back to his loft and lay him down on his bed. I carefully lift his shirt and see a bad wound covered in black blood. "Oh, my god." I mumble

"How bad?" Derek breaths out.

"You're bleeding black blood, Der." I state "Derek, you're not gonna die on me are you?" I ask and he doesn't answer. "Derek?" I ask before leaning my head on his chest to check his hearts beating.

-

I'm stood looking out the window after Derek passed out, waiting for him to wake. I hear groaning and turn. I see Derek sat up at the end of the bed trying to stand. "Are you sure you wanna do that?" I ask

"I have to find the others." He tells me "they think I'm dead. They need to know."

"Do you have any idea how bad you look?" I ask taking a step closer. "You're like one giant open wound." I state moving to crouch in front of him, my heels clicking on the floor as I walk over. "You don't have any bandages or any kind of first aid anywhere, I looked."

"I usually don't need them." Derek states and I nod with a small smile.

"Yeah, I know. But how do we fix you up?" I ask

"Time." Derek says. "You shouldn't be here."

"Why?" I ask

"Because, everyone around me... everyone gets hurt." He states

"I've been hurt before and why are you bringing this up now. We've been dating for months." I say and he just sighs.

I lean up to his face placing a hand gently on the side of his face before softly kissing his lips. He tries to avoid kissing me back but gives in. The kiss getting more heated the longer our lips are in contact.

He reaches below the waistband of my skirt and pulls out my top, pulling it off my head and throwing it to the floor. Slowly removing the rest of my clothes. Kissing down my body.