CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN | Admit it

I'll never be that me again - b.m

K A T A L I N A   N A I

Kylo takes my hand in his and helps me get into the car, putting his hand above my head as I hold my dress up and slide in and scoot to the left. He follows right after and closes the door.

"Was that Athena?" He asks, while his hand rest on my thigh. "It was about Zariah wasn't it."

I shake my head and laugh. He'd know it's his best-friend. "Yes it was, he said we were taking too long and that he's going to die. But knowing him he isn't gonna die."

The car ride home isn't long so we get home in no time. The two blondies stand at the door.

Azariah comes running and hugs me first causing Kylo to gasp. "Dude are you fucking kidding me?"

"Oh shut the fuck up, ladies first bro!" Azariah looks at Kylo as he hugs me. "Come here man I miss you too."

Athena comes down too but she doesn't run. Once she encloses me in a hug I am filled with her perfume that she wears everyday. Living up to her last name she wears a light rose scent.

"Why are we all hugging like it's the end of the world, not that I don't mind. It's just-"

Kylo pushes Azariah away from him. "Weird, I know."

*****

For the rest of the day we don't do anything. Besides getting cleaned up and going to the movies and coming straight home again.

Kylo and I lay in the living-room while the other two are in Azariah's room.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

Kylo doesn't reply straight away but is too focused on the tv. So I nudge him causing him to look over.

"Say it again."

"Did. You. Have. Fun?"

A small smile forms. "I did, it was interesting. But I did enjoy it, I promise." He rubs a thumb underneath my eyes on my cheek, placing a quick kiss to the tip of my nose.

I go to stretch my arm and I hit Kylo in the face. "I am so sorry." I say in between laughs. "Are you okay?"

He scrunches his face up. "I've been hit worse."

We continue watching the movie but I still laugh randomly because you know those moments where it just keeps replaying in your head. Yeah I'm dying. Every time it just plays in a different speed.

Kylo notices and reaches under the blanket and starts to tickle my sides. "Stop! Ah! HELP."

"What are you laughing about?"

I wave my hand in front of his face. "It's nothing... no it's about me hitting you in the face." I say. "It isn't funny but it is."

"What ever." He playfully pushes me.

"Kylo?" He doesn't answer me. "Ayo Lo-lo!"

He whips his head around and looks at me like I rolled in mud. "Ayo? Lo-lo?" I nod. "I get the Lo-lo but the ayo? Are you a rapper?"