VIDEO

I woke up and glanced at my alarm clock 1:45 pm.. WHAT? I've slept in! I grab my phone, seeing a lot of notifications from twitter and facebook, I also have missed calls and texts. I missed the video going live, what if no one liked it? I anxiously opened my laptop and went on youtube, opening my other social media accounts too. My heart starts pounding, and I feel nauseous no one is going to like this, why did I agree to do it?

I play the video first, Dean did a really great job it is simple but effective. I start scrolling the page and see that the video has over 300,000 views – it only went live at 12pm! Now its time to read the comments..

I love this, she has such a nice voice! X

She is so pretty, do more songs together.

Who is she I love her voice, obvs not as much as I love yours Brad :P xxx

Love this duet!

SHE BETTER NOT BE DATING ONE OF U GUYS! -.-

I need to know her name, so I can abuse her for her ugly voice LOL

Stop the hate guys, she has actually got a good voice and is really pretty! Xo

She cant even sing!

I feel like my chest is starting to fill with water, I can't breathe.. my phone starts ringing again I try to grab but I feel like jelly.

 Breath Lexie!

Slowly my breathing gets back to normal, why are they saying such mean things? It's like school all over again..

My phone starts ringing again it's Gemma, I push the answer button and she starts screaming down the phone.

"MY FRIEND IS FAMOUS!!"

"No I'm not"

"Girl you have a video on youtube with a hot band and it has a lot of views! You have so many twitter followers as well, I am so jel!"

"More twitter followers? I haven't even gone on there yet. Umm, Gem is there mean comments on twitter too?"

"Lex, is that why you are acting so weird cause some 13 year olds are bitchin?"

"they aren't bitching they are just saying that my voice is crap on the video they are probably right to be honest.."

"Earth to Lexie I highly doubt The Vamps would want you in a video if your voice wasn't amazing honestly don't worry about some jealous kids, enjoy this girlie your famous.. Woo I have a famous friend!!"

Chuckling I say goodbye to Gemma and go on twitter, all the boys have tweeted, crap maybe I should too.

@LexieBrown14: Can't believe I slept in for the video going live, but yeah I did a cover of Wild Heart with @TheVampsBand go check it out :)

As soon as it posts there are lots of replys, favourites and retweets, that makes me smile and most of them are nice, I just try to ignore the mean ones. My phone beeps - a group message with the boys.

Bradley: Lexie you slept through the video going live?!

Tristan: LAZY :P

Connor: LOL

James: Maybe she needed a rest she was up late ;) lol

Oh gosh what do I reply

Lexie: Ooops haha..

Connor: But serious the video is doing well everyone loves it well done Lexie!

Lexie: Some people don't like it..

Bradley: Lexie we always get some people with negative comments just ignore it and focus on the positive, people really like you're voice.

Tristan:  They are just scared in case you're dating one of us, it gets a bit crazy like that lol

Lexie: Ok thanks guy :) 

Hi Guys sorry for the wait hope you like it :) vote & comment!

-TLO xo