Chapter Seventeen: A Stranger's Deal, Part Three

Izuku was slammed onto his stomach. The air was squeezed out of Izuku's lungs by the weight of Endeavor on his frail body. His journal fell from his belt. Audible cracks emanated from behind him. Flaring ache jibed up his left arm, sending bullets of misery with every added pound of weight from Endeavor's knee. Izuku's eyes filled with tears as a soft whimper escaped his clenched throat. Endeavor was deliberately breaking his arm, and putting pressure on it.

He had to escape. Put an end to the pain. Unnecessary pain at that. Izuku dragged the side of his face across the cement, trying to figure out where his flash grenades were exactly at. His right arm awkwardly maneuvered to grip his grenade.

Endeavor brought a syringe filled with an off white substance to his neck. Panic surged throughout Izuku's body. It reduced his control over his reflexes. He triggered the flash bomb with his teeth. The few second delay terrified Izuku. What about the people?! Grabbing his notebook, he opened it and used it to cover as much as the flash as possible- at a cost. He would also lose his sight. The snapping of fingers quietly echoed from the right, merely half a second before the flash.

Izuku didn't lose his sight.

He held his notebook tilted to the left. Crap. He harmed innocent civilians. He deserved to be captured. Yet, there were no screams. Did his flash grenade even work? Did he make it too weak? Izuku dragged his head once more. In front of the crowd, the blonde stranger held a large piece of glass directly where the light should've blinded the people. "Shit, my eyes,"

Endeavor's pressure greatly reduced on Deku's upper body. Using this opportunity, Izuku rammed the hilt of his dagger into Endeavor's neck. Endeavor's weakening grip loosened.

Pumped full of adrenaline, he squirmed out of Endeavor's hold. Izuku quickly stood up. He escaped! Izuku turned to run- two large hands grabbed his broken arm. A pained hiss released from Izuku's lips. Terribly loud cracking echoed throughout the streets. Agonizing torment fires up his arm like millions of deadly cannons. Heat squeezed his arm as if the dripping blood were lava. Excruciating howls and cries slipped from Izuku's throat. Izuku's legs gave out. Endeavor was deliberately breaking his arm over and over again. He was immobilized from pain.

Satisfied from completing his gruesome goal, Endeavor chuckled. "Too easy. Especially with someone who has such a big mouth." He brought Izuku close to his body, rubbing Izuku's injured arm against his hard chest and stomach, resulting in suppressed whimpers from him. Still blind, Endeavor slid his palm against the cement, smirking once he found the syringe. The hand tightly holding Izuku gripped his jaw, forcing it to open slightly. Desperately, Izuku wiggled and tried to make use of his legs, instantly regretting fighting back once he was pulled even tighter against Endeavor's body. It was as if his arm were raked by burning knives. Endeavor brought the syringe to Izuku's mouth. This was it. The end of Deku. The only difference this time was that Izuku couldn't kill himself. He should've when he had the chance. Endeavor's thumb ventured to the flat end of the syringe.

All Might punched Endeavor square in the jaw.

Endeavor and Izuku fell to the ground. The grip binding him disappeared. Immeasurable gratitude for All Might gave him the mental strength to push forward. All Might was even tackling Endeavor to keep him from grabbing Izuku again. Izuku stood up, putting as much force as he could into his knees and ankles to carry him into the allies. Relief washed over him when the alley with the brick wall wasn't surrounded by police officers.

He stopped at the brick wall, thankful that the knot was still tied to the dagger. "Shoto!" Crap. Todoroki was after him again. Footsteps grew louder behind him. He threw the dagger into the silt as fast as his slowed movements would allow.

Todoroki pinned him to the alley wall. Izuku yelped as flaring ache shot through his arm. Todoroki's grip loosened a bit with empathy. After a moment, awkward silence filled the air. Now with time to think clearly about Todoroki, Izuku's eyes squinted with concern. Endeavor must be a terrible father, especially if he would say something like that to his son in front of a crowd. Would Endeavor hurt him if he went home? Izuku's stomach swirled with dismay. Did it just make it worse for Todoroki by yelling those things at Endeavor?