Chapter 4: Battle

(3rd point of view)

(Y/n) and Hinata rushed to the hospital to visit Takemichi. Technically Hinata dragged (Y/n) to visit but that's beside the point.

"Takemichi-kun! Are you okay?!" The shorter girl asked. "DISGUSTING!" She exclaimed. "It's not what it looks like, Hina!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"The fuck-" (Y/n) said, as she covered her eyes.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

"We came all this way to check on you and your not even hurt anymore?" Yamagishi asked, his glasses on his hair.

"Yeah, I'm all good," The blond grinned. "Where's your y'know, stuff .." Makoto asked. "Under his bed," (Y/n) said.

"How?!" Takemichi exclaimed. "I don't know," She shrugged.

"When Tachibana said you were hospitalized it really scared me," Akkun stated. "Look at this puzzle," Yamagishi mumbled.

"GAHH! DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FINISH!" The blond yelled.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Draken had came inside Takemichi's room just as they mentioned him and Mikey. "Man, it's hot as hell in here, is it because it's filled with dudes?" Draken stated.

'Guess I'm a guy...' (Y/n) thought. "Oh yeah, I brung watermelon," The tallest male said. He then noticed the only girl in the room.

"Hm? Whose that?" He asked, pointing at the (hair color) haired girl. "Itadori (Y/n)!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Takemichi are you cheating on Hina again?" The guy asked.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

"Pah won't get out for at least a year," Draken explained. "What about Osanai?" Takemichi asked.

"He's alive, if Pah-chin killed him we would be locked up 'till he's an adult," The other blond said.

"So how's Mikey?" Takemichi asked. Draken slammed his hand on the table, destroying Takemichi's puzzle.

The poor blond boy screamed bloody murder as Draken apologized. "Rest in peace, Takemichi's puzzle," (Y/n) mumbled.

"Ah sorry, wait I shouldn't apologize for this," Draken scoffed.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Yamagishi, (Y/n), Makoto, Takuya, and Akkun all watched from the balcony the drama happening.

Then they started throwing Takemichi's things everywhere. "I feel bad for Take-kun! Those are some of his most memorable things!" (Y/n) said.

"Poor Takemichi, what a disaster," The plum haired boy laughed. "It's like a typhoon,"The black haired male added.

"We have to wait for it to pass, rest in pieces," Yamagishi mumbled, praying. "So long Takemichi!" Yamagishi, Makoto, and (Y/n) cried.

"We should go down there before Takemichi does something dumb," (Y/n) recommended.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

"Takemichi!" Akkun exclaimed. "Don't do it, Takemichi! What are you suicidal?!" Atsushi said, holding him by his arms.

"Shut up! Let me go!" Takemichi yelled. Then he continued,"Do you even think of the people around you?!" Takemichi scolded.

"Dude, sorry, didn't mean to hurt you or anything." Draken laughed. "You're fighting because you don't care, do you?" The crybaby hero asked.

The plum haired boy let go of the blonde in his arms letting him fall to the ground. "DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU CAUSE FOR EVERYONE AROUND WHEN YOU FIGHT?! YOU DON'T DO YOU?" Takemichi yelled.

"Everyone who looks up to you starts to fight too! It's not just you're problem it's going to tear everyone in Toman apart!"

'what the fuck is a tomanto? Toeman? The icky wicky gojo toeman is back?' (Y/n) thought.

""And that's why too depressing, I don't want that. You guys are being too selfish!" Takemichi said. 'That hit harder than Todo being hit in the face,'

Mikey stared at him before saying,"Takemitcy this whole time.... there's been poop stuck in your hair,"

 there's been poop stuck in your hair,"