Chapter 12: My Old Friend, Death.

(3rd point of view)

A knife entered the black haired teen's body as (Y/n) scrambled towards them. But the sudden stomach pain from her earlier fight slowed her down.

It was as if everything happened in slow motion. "Baji!" (Y/n) exclaimed, tackling Kazutora Hanemiya away from Baji.

They both fell down hitting cars as they went. "Ouch!" She groaned. "Baji-kun! Are you okay?!" Takemichi asked, not knowing how to respond to the current problem.

"Are you crazy, Kazu?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, grabbing him by the color. Kazutora didn't respond but just pushed her away. "It's all (Y/n)'a fault…" He mumbled, biting his thumb until it bled.

"Just a scratch," Baji explained. Something was off…very off. "I'm glad you're alive," Takemichi gulped.

"The hell's your deal? I'm taking Kisaki down so just watch Takemichi!" The black haired teen scoffed. (Y/n) looked towards Kisaki whose gaze had been on her the entire time. 'Shit!' She panicked in her mind.

"I-...I will crush Kisaki so I can become Toman's leader!" Takemichi declared. The (e/c) eyed girl had a small smile plastered on her face. 'You do that, Michi,' She thought.

And suddenly now here was Baji, fighting 50 guys. (Y/n) stumbled her way to Kisaki, the dizziness slightly overtaking her.

The teen noticed her and scoffed. "Are you trying to ruin my plan?!" He growled. "Maybe?" (Y/n) huffed.

"Whatever, this time he's dead for su- !" Kisaki stopped mid sentence when there was pipe facing his throat.

"Checkmate," Baji stated. "Go ahead. Kill me if you can," Kisaki threatened. (Y/n) noticed something off again but it was all too late.

The black haired teen started coughing up blood. "Fuck! Guess that's it…"He mumbled with a grin as he stumbled to the ground.

"Baji!" (Y/n) gasped. She wrapped her arms around him to support his weight. "Shit, I'm weak…" She gritted her teeth, letting him fall to the ground.

"It's fine,(Y/n)..." Baji coughed out. "It's okay! It's all going to be okay…" (Y/n) told herself, applying pressure to the wound. She wrapped a ripped piece of her hoodie around his waist tightly, making sure it stayed. "I'll live through this, don't you at least have some hope in me?" He mumbled, a small smile on his face.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

(Y/n) stood alongside a teen with glasses. "What did you think about the show, (Y/n)?" Kisaki smirked. Liquid tears left the girl's eyes, swiftly falling into her face. "I don't know why I'm crying," She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

The male's had made an attempt to try and grab her but (Y/n) immediately shook him off. "Get away from me!" She exclaimed, running away. Kisaki sighed, "I will make you fall in love with me.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

"How's Baji?!" She exclaimed, shaking Takemichi by the shoulders. "Gah! The doctor said that he doesn't know when Baji-kun will wake up. He's in a stable condition though," The blond explained.

"That's great!" (Y/n) said, wrapping her arms around Takemichi. His face became flustered as he reluctantly hugged her back. 'She smells so nice. Like cinnamon and vanilla…I wonder what she uses,' The blond thought.

"But Takemichi…did you know Baji was going to get hurt?" She asked. "I- no! I just had a weird feeling, and with Baji going after Kisaki and all…" Takemichi fumbled. (Y/n) stared him down a bit, the blond furiously sweating. "Ah okay!" She grinned. He sighed in relief.

"(Y/n)-chan!" A squeaky voice exclaimed. "Mikey!" She exclaimed back. The short blond threw himself in her arms and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Mikey you asshole!" Draken yelled. Patients looked at the group of teens wondering if they deserve to be in the mental hospital but got the wrong hospital. "What is it Ken-chin?" Mikey innocently smiled. "Yeah, what is it Ken-chin?" (Y/n) questioned, holding onto Mikey like a baby.

"(Y/n). Stay out of this and let him down," The tall teen explained. "...Urm…nah," She mumbled, sprinting away. "You get back here!" The vice-president of Toman demanded. And like that Takemichi stood dumbfounded.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Took over a year and cut you readers some slack. Tell a friend to tell a friend...I'M BACCCKKK

It felt like I left you all in read after sending a message but don't worry you get a chapter. I've read you Christmas list don't worry and I saw this. You're welcome.