Chapter 8: Problems

(3rd point of view)

"You again?" The guy scoffed. "Ne, you two know each other?" Mikey asked. Takemichi turned to look at (Y/n) seeing tears in her eyes and a grin on her face. "(Y/n)?" He mumbled.

"FUSHIGURO!" (Y/n) exclaimed, running up to him. She wrapped her arms around the boy with sea urchin hair. "You're embarrassing," Megumi sighed, his face slightly red.

"Who knew you were such a bad influence," She teased. "Who knew you were a delinquent," He said. "EH?! You're one," (Y/n) exclaimed. Megumi raised his hand and hit the back of her head.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Megumi sat down next to the 5 of them. He poked (Y/n)'s under eye. "You still possessed or something?" He asked.

"No! I've had these since I was a kid! Right, Takemichi?" She said, elbowing the blonde slightly. "Y-yeah…" The crybaby hero muttered. 'Who is this guy? They seem like they've known each other since forever,' Takemichi thought.

"Say, why do you keep beating everyone up?" Mitsuya asked Megumi. "...no reason, they get on my nerves," He responded.

"Am I next?!" (Y/n) asked, hiding behind Draken. "Yes." The black haired boy answered, just to scare her. "Aha…Takemichi…let's go," (Y/n) exclaimed, putting the blonde over her shoulder and running away.

"Do you like (Y/n)?" Mikey asked. "Hm? No, I just met her," Megumi answered. "What. Nah you lying," Draken scoffed.

"Well that's good, because I like Ita-chan. She's fun to be with," The short blonde grinned. "Yeah well good luck with her. I feel sorry for that Takemichi guy," The black haired boy sighed.

"Do you want to join our gang? You're a good fighter right, that is if it's okay with you Mikey," Mitsuya asked. "Yeah, you should join," Mikey said.  "I'll think about it," Megumi answered.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

(Y/n) met up with Takemichi, Draken, and Mikey when they were on their way to the third division captain nomination.

And now here she is standing behind Takemichi, holding onto his sleeve as Mikey stood up front with Draken.

"Who do you think it'll be?" (Y/n) asked. "There's no telling who it is, could it be…no it can't be," Takemichi muttered.

"Third division captain! Step forward!" Mikey announced. Two guys headed to the front, one of them looked at the side glaring at Takemichi.

The guy with glasses looked away and walked to the front, plopping down in front of Mikey, his back facing him.

"The hell's his problem!?" "Is he for real?" "He just sat down with his back facing our leader!" People said. "Listen up morons! This is the new third division captain, Kisaki Tetta!" The guy next to Kisaki exclaimed.

(Y/n) put her hand on Takemichi's shoulder, seeing him get nervous. He started harshly panting.

"The fuck a Moebius guy doing here?" People questioned. "Get out!" Toman started to chant. "Shut up! It's Mikey's decision! If you got a problem step forward!" Draken exclaimed, silencing them.

"Outlet gang's going to challenge Valhalla!" Mikey announced. "Valhalla is a rising power, with number of Moebius could only dream of. To beat them, Moebius has to become more powerful. With Tetta Kisaki Here we've got somebody from Moebius that was in charge of the guys our generation. We need Kisaki, Tetta Kisaki is now the third division captain!" He continued.