/°*Chapter 3*°\

As I was walking up the stairs to go to the rooftop, I put my shoes on since there were glass shards on the floor. I finally made it but when I slowly open the door to look out I heard talking it sounded like some type of child with a sqicky and kinda deep voice. I peck out the door and saw a girl.
She had pink and blue med-length hair.i then realize she was talking to someone else, but I was too caught up in finding a person.I fixed myself up a little and put the top of my hair in a ponytail so I could look cute(Which she did☆).she then open the door quietly.

"He-Hello"i say in the sweetest voice I could to show no harm.
The girls looks away from who she's talking to and looks me up and down, I back away a little before she speaks"Hello!" She says in an over excited voice. I stumble back a little due to the sudden loud noise outburst"See you just scared the poor kid"a deep voice said from around the corner, but they didnt move one inch"Im so sorry, allow me to introduce myself,

I'm Kuon Shinzaki"She said but I really wasnt paying attention I just wanted to know who it was she was talking to before."Oh and this is my best friend Mr. Mask.
"Is his name really mr.mask"i asked
"Oh well no its not hes...a...mask BUT dont be scared he super friendly!"She practically yelled"

"could you please stop randomly yelling,But my name is Katsumi Tentamari,its nice to be with someone again" is say in a fake shaky voice.The man around finally showed himself,

I just took a moment to take in his appearance, and I could tell he was taking in mine too.

He had short black hair that was partially covered by his black fedora, he was pretty tall, or he was just taller than me and that girl pink-blue girl, he was wearing a formal suit, and he was, Hot~. As I was mesmerized kuon stepped in front of him, waving her hand in my face.

"He's a good mask no need to feel afraid" she said giving me a look of disgust, which completely changed when see turned to maski, causing me to to get alittle insecure.

"Well I'm still standing here, so I guess being closeist to god does make masks nice" I said smiling at him.

"Cant really say that sweetheart, it's just a stupid command I get for people like you" "L-Like me, is...that bad?"I asked "Well close to god I should say, no hard feelings kid, I swear it's not nothing i think you can control."

"Oh...Ok then"
"Eh...Allies uhh... masky man"i extend my hand and say since I forgot his name just as she told me a few minutes ago
(Omg she so quirky and shy😆😱)
"Sure thing sweets, just don't expect me to trust you so soon"Maski said shaking my hand gently, as if I was the most fragile thing in this universe.

it ended quickly because the blue girl grabbed my hand out if maski's and shaking it herself"O-oh and what did you say your names were again I-Im kind forgetful" I asked both of them taking back my hand.

"Its kuon and thi- "Just call me what you were before I don't mind""Thank you guys "I said happily now that I mad new friends.

but I knew that this kuon girl really didnt like me getting close to my new source of comfort, but ill take care of that problem when it get to our of hand, I just want to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Since all good thing come to an end