그의 헤더가 아니라

[ NOT HIS HEATHER: 1 ]

it's december first.

funny how fast the day changes. it feels like every second of my life is being wasted, every day. i walk to the same path, i eat the same food, i meet the same people, and funnier how it seems ...

i'm loving the same person - for years.

but, that's a story for later.

the cold breeze from my bedroom window made its way inside, making me quiver from the agonizing coldness of the weather that kisses my skin. i sighed, annoyed, as i remember, i still need to go to school, as much as i hate it, or not. unfortunately, classes will still be going until the 25th comes by. or maybe until they want their students to die from frigid and be like jack dawson, except with the boats and ocean.

ding

the sound of my phone chimed. jimin messaged me.

from: soulmate ⁴
- dingus, where the hell r u?
- please tell me u're not skipping class
- kim taehyung i swear !!!
- u're not the only one who's cold here

i sighed for the nth time. and that's when i found myself cursing everything as i walk outside.

people walk with their hands hidden either inside their heavy coats pockets or to the warmth of their underarms. some are hugging themselves and some are unbothered to even care about the cold weather.

winter might not be my favorite season, but it somehow managed to give me the solace that i need. the snowflakes that spiral from above, making their perfect landing to the already white ground where i'm currently taking my stride, is still quite a sight. the icy breeze that slaps my already red face, once again flares, making me shiver despite the double coats that wrap my whole body. i puffed a breath as white smoke escaped my mouth.

the brightness of the orange hue above can't even bring the heat for its purpose is just to remind people that it's still daytime. the town is close to becoming like white cotton balls looking so fluffy. snow-covered up everything from roofs to streets. the trees and almost dying flowers were all white, leaves are stiff, caused by the unwanted season.

it's not even half of the month, but the weather is already raging.

i felt my phone vibrate, but i ignored it. jimin is kinda impatient and it shows. finally, the gate of the uni came to my view. it's not far from where i live, so i sometimes just jogged the way through. i did walk intentionally today though, despite the cold, 'cause i wanna irritate jimin more.

"good morning, taehyung." i smiled genuinely and greeted mr. yoon back, the school guard. he's a very nice man, and i might be his favourite among all the students here, haha.

well, it's not just him though.

"hi, taehyung."

"good morning, pretty."

"taehyung"

"you're looking good as always, taeh."

and this is how my every day goes.