그의 헤더가 아니라

[ NOT HIS HEATHER: 2 ]

the second day of december.

jeon jungkook

where should i start?

from the very first time that i saw him? or to the time i knew i fucked up?

because honestly speaking, it wasn't my intention. as much as possible, my only goal is to finish college without distractions and whatsoever shits that i don't want to deal with. yet, it came to a day that all of that was ripped out of me, because of him.

and that's how i knew i really fucked up.

[ december 2nd, 3 years ago ]

"are you sure you don't want to come?"

i put down my phone and pressed the loudspeaker button, 'cause i can't fold my clothes properly with one hand.

"no, minnie. i already told you, mom's coming back tomorrow. i want to be the first one to welcome her."

"dumbass, that's tomorrow and we're going out today. you can just go home early. just, i want you to be here, please. and i already promised jungkook that i'll introduce you to him."

i raised my brow to an unfamiliar name he mentioned.

"who's jungkook?" i asked curiously. this is probably the first time that he's with another guy.

"uh, my friend." he loudly said. i can hear the loud music from where he is.

"you've got a new friend?" i asked teasingly which i know he hates.

"will you stop and just come here already? people here are all musty and stinky."

"why'd you even come in the first place?" i mumbled and sighed.

i rolled my eyes as i finally made my way to my closet and picked the best outfit i could wear to protect myself from the cold outside. god, it's freezing and jimin's at the club. and now i've got no choice but to go because if i refuse to show my very much lovely existence, he's not going to let me have peace for the rest of the week, or worst a month.

"i'll whoop your ass midget!"

i stood there, looking like a fat teddy bear with my coat and clothes on. and i mean clothes, like 4 layers of clothing 'cause i'm not really fond of cold weather.

"why did i even agree to this?"

i was preoccupied with whatever that's on the ground as i didn't notice a car that stopped in front of me until the driver decided to beep the hell out like a stupid asshole.

"what the fuck?"

just when i was about to knock at their window, it was scrolling down. and there he is, the asshole who beep at me, with the most beautiful smile i've ever seen.

"you're taehyung, right? i'm jungkook. jeon jungkook."

that day when i climbed up inside his car, was the day how it all started. and it didn't occur to me that as days will pass by, i'll get to see his face every day. it didn't occur to me that i'll grow to love that smile of him. it didn't occur to me that i'll start to have butterflies inside me every time he's around. and it probably didn't occur to me that he'll be the reason why my heart beats faster than i could ever imagine.

well then, you're all right, i was struck by that thing they called "love at first sight". gross, but yeah.

and i thought that's just it. a simple infatuation that i never planned on making big. until one day, i found myself crying.