Living together

It's been 3 weeks since Lisa and Jennie has decided to live together in Lisa's Condo Unit. In relationships, it's normal that you and your partner will argue all the time. but hopefully they will be okay as soon as possible.

Lisa's POV'

Jennie and I just had a fight this morning, I just got home from work and she's still avoiding me until now. The fight got intensed when we were already shouting at each other. If you're wondering why, Its because I made her move in with me and Jennie has been getting bothered by the bills. I kept telling her she doesn't need to split the bills or pay for it. It is my own Condo Unit after all.

I saw Jennie stood up from the couch, she just finished watching netflix, I think. She never gave me a look ever since this morning. She went to the bathroom and then I heard the shower turned on a few seconds later.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone, dialled the number of the flower shop near my condo and bought a bouquet for my woman. I know Jennie will take 30-40 minutes of taking a shower. I'll just plan and figure everything before going to her.

15 minutes later, I heard the doorbell rang. I opened the door and grabbed the amazing bouquet, gave the delivery man a tip and thanked him. It's time.

I placed the bouquet on the center table and went to go inside the bathroom as well. I got in quietly, without making any footsteps or noise. Jennie still hasn't noticed I'm right behind her.

She was standing in front of me, I was facing her back. She was putting soap all over her body, can't help it. My girlfriend is so hot and stunning.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her nape all the way to her neck, good thing it doesn't have any soap around it. Jennie was startled, she faced to me, "Hey, I'm taking a shower."

"I know." I pulled her in a tight hug, kissed her neck and slowly pinned her against the wall. "Baby, I'm really sorry about this morning," I added.

I was shocked when I didn't get a response,  because she moaned instead. I began planting kisses on her neck down to her breasts. I then took off my shirt and sports bra before continuing my agenda of doing my girl.

I grabbed her breast and gave the other one a sip and bite. I licked her nipple and played with it while looking through her eyes.

"L-lisa"

I made my way down on my knees and turned off the shower. "Spread your legs for me, babygirl." Jennie did it immediately.

I smiled and inserted two fingers inside her. I began rubbing her folds before entering and thrusting it inside. I watched her as I pump my fingers deeper and slowly. Ever since she moved in with me, there's not a single day without us having sex.

And I love it.

"Ohh fuck, daddy!" Jennie moaned.

"Oh, Jen you're so tight!"

I was pumping her and rubbing her folds at the same time. That makes her cum too fast. I can feel her center throbbing.

"Jen, bend over and hold onto the sink for me." She nodded and did what I told her.

I slapped her ass three times and took my cock out of my boxers. I began stroking it as Jennie looks at me from the mirror. I gave her a slight smirk, she was biting her lower lip while watching me stroking my cock.

"Like what you see?" I chuckled at the thought.

I slipped it inside her slowly, I can feel my cock twitching inside of her. Jennie Kim gives my cock a lot of feeling. It erects only for her, and I'm so proud I'm fucking her right now.

I began thrusting my hips slowly and deeper. I watch Jennie from the mirror, she got her eyes closed, holding tight onto the sink with her mouth open.

I started humping inside her faster.  "Fuck, Kim. I so love fucking you." The only sound you'll hear from our bathroom is our moans and our skin slapping to each other.

Jennie's POV:

"Ohhh daddy, fuck manoban!"  I screamed so loud as she began fucking me faster. Her fat, juicy and long dick pounding into me, I love doing this everyday.

I can't believe that a famous company CEO is actually my girl and is fucking me mostly everyday and every night. This is just insane.

"You will be sore again after this, I'm sorry in advanced, love." Lisa said.

"F-fuck me yes deeper, OH!" I began rubbing my folds as she fuck me from behind.

I can feel my legs getting weaker, I feel like I'm about to cum

"Jennie, I'm almost there!" Lisa started fucking me so deep and thrusting it faster while holding my waist. I looked at her, seeing her eyes that sharp and her moans filling up the room. I am so in love.

"M-me too, fuck baby!" We both waited for the moment to come and then a few minutes later, I felt sticky liquid inside me flowing.

And then I hit my orgasm as well. We rode each other's orgasm and we got a huge smile on our face.  She's still thrusting in me but slowly.

"Wow, baby" she said.

"Fuck you!" I chuckled

She began rubbing my clit from behind, sucking my earlobe and my nape at the same time, I can feel her erected dick behind me poking my ass. I love you, Manoban.