𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I walk into the hair boutique and the place is more alive then ever. I see a cheery Dizzy spin and dance around while sweeping.

Once she turns towards me, she takes off her headphones and raises a brow. "I haven't seen you around before. How'd you know I was here?" I chuckle and embrace the environment.

I say, "Well I've heard amazing things about your hair skills from Evie. I'm one of her friends, the name's Y/N." I hold out my hand and she shakes it.

"Dizzy, nice to meet you Y/N. Are you Hades' daughter?" I nod my head as she gestures me to sit in the salon chair.

"I saw you got an Auradon makeover, and I don't think it suits you." I chuckle and reply with, "You're not wrong there. How would you fix it up?"

She takes a look at my hair then examines my face. "I have a few ideas, I mean the washed-out H/C with blue tips. The best of no worlds."

Dizzy then grabs my hands and is in disgust of the color. To comment on my nails, "Oh, what is this? Bored to Death Pink? Hmm. How far can I go?"

I get spun in the car and sigh. "Whatever it takes. Think of my usual, but... worse. Way worse." "Yay!" Dizzy grabs the scissors which gives me a nervous look.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

The makeover begins with Dizzy dying Y/N's to a blue of her liking. Dizzy had an idea imagined and put her thought process to work. After dying the hair Dizzy took a few inches off, just so the hair can be healthy.

Y/N was put into one of those hooded hair dryer things. With cans in her hair to help it dry faster. She was very confused, but knew to trust the process.

Her hair was finished and she looked in the broken mirror and saw that Y/N was her isle self again. No hiding behind a Auradon facade.

 No hiding behind a Auradon facade

(This is the hair color, above. Not the style, but the color itself)

Smirking in the mirror, "Kid, you really outdid yourself." Y/N pulls out $100 in cash and gives it to Dizzy. Repaying Dizzy for her amazing work for the hair.

"For me?" she says. Y/N nods her head as Dizzy runs over to the till to put it in but is stopped by Harry Hook. "Fork it over, ya runt." Y/N eyes slightly widen and Dizzy hands Harry over the dollar bill. He hits the counter with his hook twice and says, "Now the rest of it."

Dizzy hands over the rest and slumps on the counter, in defeat. Y/N walks forward and comments, "Still under Uma's control? Imagine being independent." He turns around and says, "Well, well, well. What a nice surprise."

Y/N gives him a little wave and smirks. "Just wait until Uma hears your back." Y/N laughs and says, "I think you wanted to see Mal, not me. I had my old friends and you guys have yours." Harry smirks and says, "Uma could still be of use of you... You two haven't even met yet."