Killua × reader "Ferris Wheel Kisses"

He may not need protection but I still plan to protect the adorable cat faced assassin! 😻

This will be when you are both about 18.

Oh! Also, I know about Alluka. She won't be in this one. I will include her in others in the future.

Normal day. Just strolling through town. I see buildings, the sky, the people, and my friends... Wait! My friends?!

Before I registered the fact that I had just spotted Killua, Gon, mamapika... I mean Kurapika, and Leorio across the street, Gon had rushed over and was currently hugging the living daylights out of me!

"G-gon! I c-can't b-breath!" You managed to say.

Gon was yanked back by Killua. You took a big breath.

"Sorry Y\N! I was just so happy to see you! None of us have seen or talked to you for the past few weeks." Gon whined.

"I know. Sorry about that. The hunter association has been keeping me busy with a lot of missions lately." You scratched the back of your head.

"Hey! Are you busy right now Y\N?" Kurapika asked.

"I was just going to run down to the cellphone store. My old one busted on my last mission."

"That's why you haven't answered my calls." You heard Killua mutter.

"Why don't you meet us at the amusement park across town after you get your phone fixed?" Kurapika suggested.

"I don't see why not? Sure. It should only take me about half an hour. I'll see you guys then!" With that, you waved and walked past them.

They all waved back, except Killua. He seemed to have something on his mind, and you were kind of worried. You made a note to ask him later.

Time skip

You walked into the amusement park. You stared in wonder at all the rides and carnival games. You spotted your friends and walked in their direction.

"Hiya guys!"

Gon turned around and gave you another bone crushing hug only to be yanked back by Killua... again.

"I hope you haven't been waiting too long. It took longer to get my phone activated than I thought." You scratched the back of your neck.

"Its alright Y\N! Now come on! Lets go!" Gon cheered.

You looked between Gon and Killua and then at a ride called the Starship 2000. They seemed to get the picture.

"Race ya!" With that, you took off towards the ride. Gon and Killua right behind you.

"Ha! I beat both of you!" You laughed.

"No fair! You got a headstart." Killua whined.

You just laughed and got onto the ride.

Time skip

All five of you spent all day riding all the rides. Well, Kurapika and Leorio stayed off the big fast ones.

"Hey! What about the ferris wheel next?" Gon pointed up to said Ferris wheel.

Everyone agreed. You caught Gon sending Killua a wink.

'I wonder what that's about?' You thought.

You walked with the boys to the ferris wheel.

"Y\N, it says their can only be three per box. (Author has no idea what you call it) Why don't you get on with Killua and I'll ride with Kurapika and Leorio." Gon stated.