Killua × Alluka's friend\reader (Part one)

You and Alluka are 18. Killua is 20. I don't know the exact age difference between Killua and Alluka.

Killua's pov

"When am I going to meet your friends?" I asked my sister, Alluka.

"I'm 18! You don't have to!"

"I just want to make sure they are good for you."

"They are all fine..."

She seemed to drag out the word fine.

"Fine? You don't seem so sure... DO ANY OF THEM DO DRUGS?! ARE THEY MEAN YO YOU?! DO THEY FORCE YOU TO DO THINGS?!" I grabbed a hold of her shoulders and was shaking her back and forth.

"Its okay Oniisan! I just, wa s thinking about one certain... friend."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"She's just... A bit... wild."

"WILD?!"

"What I mean is, she's kind of tomboyish. And she is kind of reckless and loud... But she's a really nice person! She jyst takes some getting use to!" She laughed nervously. "But I can text my friends to meet at the mall later. Then you can meet all of them!"

"Fine."

"Just let me text them."

A few minutes later

"She's not answering." I hear Alluka mumble.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Its probably nothing! Just one of my friends isn't answering her phone."

"Call her."

"Good idea."

She called the friend.

"NO ANSWER! SHE'S DEAD!"

"Calm down. Just call her again."

She did as I said.

"Y\NNNN!!"

I guess that means she answered.

Your pov

*ding*

*ignore*

*ding*

*ignore*

*phone ring*

*ignore*

*phone ring*

You slammed your fist on the side of your bed and grabbed your phone. It was Alluka, one of your best friends. You pressed the call back button.

"Y\NNNNNN!" You held the phone away from your ear. "I was fixing to come over to your house to make sure you weren't dead!" She cried.

"Or my phone was dead. Or my phone was silent. Or I was TRYING TO SLEEP!".

". . . Were you asleep?"

"YES!"

"But its 11 o'clock on a Saturday. You should be up and doing something."

"I prefer my sleep. Thank you very much."

"Sorry for waking you. I was going yo ask if you would meet us at the mall where we normally meet." Her voice sounded so sad.

"Stop sounding so sad! You know how I am! Look! I'll be there alright. What time?"

"Yay! Here in an hour."

"Okay. I'll be there. Bye Alu."

"Bye Y\N!"

With that, Alluka hung up. You plopped back on your bed and closed your eyes, accidentally falling asleep.