Why me?

I don't know how long I took but I was the last one to finish my test. But I calculated how many I need to pass and how many I can afford getting wrong. And also which ones I'm sure I got correct.

I wanted to take as much time as possible because I need to get these right. Also I don't want to run into anyone on my way out. And if I take much longer than the others then I will have less of a chance of running into anyone. Especially that girl earlier.

God what the hell is wrong with people?

"Times up!" The lady at the front of the room announces.

I walk to the front and hand her my paper. Hopefully the people cleared out by now. I make sure to put my headphones to noise canceling mode before leaving the room.

With Gary in one hand and my bag in the other, I push the door open with my foot and walk out of the room.

I walk over to the front doors and leave. Along the way I see the blonde kid talking to someone on the phone.

I switch my headphones off of noise canceling mode so I can hear the conversation.

"Can you please pick me up Old hag, I've been waiting for more than an hour!" He yells into the phone.

Ok well either he has a very close relationship with someone or the complete opposite. I mean I know people that call each other sluts cause they love each other.

"Mom! Please!" He yells but this time quieter.

Ok so his mom is the Old hag. Still doesn't answer my other question. But the fact she hasn't picked him up yet probably does.

I mean should I walk over to him? No, I already got chewed out by one kid today, I don't need another.

Instead of checking on that kid I just open my phone and text my mom.

"Finished, you can pick me up now!" I write.

She responds with "I'll be there by by 4:30."

What time is it now? Oh okay it's 4:18. Only 12 minutes.

Bakugo POV:

Jesus, that took longer than expected.

Fucking hell was even the crap on the test.

I don't need to know math to be a good hero!

well now that I'm done I might as well let the old hag know so she can pick me up.

I grab my phone and scroll to her contact and press call.

"Hello, I finished my tests, can you pick me up?" I ask.

"Katsuki, you have to wait til 4, I'm out right now!" She tells me.

"Old hag, it's fucking 2:30! Are you seriously gonna make me wait that long!"

" Katsuki! Not now! I will be there to pick you up at 4!"

"Everyone will be gone by the then, you seriously want me to be the only stupid fool to be left here?" I exclaim.

Fucking great, she hung up!

Time skip:

4:15 and she's still not here!

I call her back.

"Can you please pick me up old hag, I've been waiting for more than an hour!" I yell into the phone. No one is here so I don't have to worry.