The day it happened

Flashback 3rd person

Two cute 9 year old boys. One with green eyes and one with red.

Playing together in the playground.

"Kachaan I need your help with the asteroids!" The green eyed boy yelled.

"Coming zuku!" The red eyed boy yelled back.

They turned to plastic steering wheel together that was attached to the play scape.

"We need to get off the ship!" The green eyed boy shouted, his green hair flowing in the breeze of the cold day.

"Okay let's go into the escape pod!" The red eyed boy sugests.

The two of them slide down the large slide and meet at the bottom.

The green haired boy falling on top of the red eyed boy. The green hair meeting the blonde hair of the others.

"Sorry Kachaan!" He laughs helping the other boy up.

"It's okay Zuku! Now let's go!" The blonde shouts.

For the rest of the time, the two of them kept playing their imaginary games.

That was until it happened.

"Izuku! We need to leave right now!" His mom shouts.

"Mom but we haven't finished yet! 5 more minutes please!" He begged.

"Not this time! We need to get you home now!" She said, this time showing the worry in her voice.

"What's wrong Inko? Is everything okay?" The blondes mother asks, walking over to her friend.

"I'm sorry, I cannot say, we'll set something up next week okay?" Inko rushed her son away from the playground.

That's when it hit.

The large blast hit the parking lot, leaving peices of the asphalt flying into the air.

"No! Not here! Not again!" The mother cried.

The dust cleared showing a tall man with raven colored hair.

"Mama is that?" Before he could finish...

"Izuku honey get behind me." She ordered.

The Blonde woman grabbed her son away from his spot as a piece of asphalt hurdled down at him.

"Katsuki, are you alright?" She asked as she noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Mom what's happening?" He asks, his shaky voice cracks as he speaks.

"Inko! Is this what you've been hiding from me for the past 9 years?" The raven haired man asks.

His voice thunders against the windy weather.

"Hisashi what do you want from us?" Inko cries.

"I want to know why you hid my own son from me!" He shouts.

Izuku and Katsuki gasp at the same time.

"Izuku is your father really this guy? He looks an awful lot like the villain Doctor Dark!" Katsuki yells to his friend a few feet away.

"Kachaan I..." he's cut off again.

"Yes I am the villain Doctor Dark! Once a popular hero among the world but as the media says, I was corrupted by the league." The man replies.

Katsuki looks at his friend. Pain in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me Zuku?" He asks.

"Yeah why didn't you tell him, Zuku?" His father repeats.

"Don't call me that!" The green haired boy shouts.

"Why not? I'm your father aren't I?" The man taunts.

"No you will never be my father!" The boy yelled. Struggling against the grip his mom has on his arms.

"Izuku baby don't rial him up." She whispers to him.

"Mama he's evil! He needs to get captured by All Might!" Izuku objects.

"Aw the pro hero All Might! To bad he's busy signing autographs to actually save anyone." His dad laughs.

"Who says that?" Another thunderous voice asks.

"All Might!" The two young boys scream.

"I am here!" He announces, loud and proud.

Izuku's father throws a cloud of dark gas towards the pro. Who dodged the attack and lands swiftly on the ground.

"Everyone run as far away as possible!" No one moved "NOW!" He ordered.

Everyone besides the two mothers and sons run screaming out of the park.

The blonde boy ran to his friend.

"Izuku is this guy really your dad?" He asks.

"Kachaan." He cried out softly. The blonde looked at his green glistening eyes as izuku nodded in a pitiful silence.

They all watch in silence as the two men battle it out.

When out of nowhere, Izuku is grabbed by his father.

"No Zuku!" Kachaan cries.

Inko crumbles to the ground. The blonde mother runs over to comfort her friend and son.

"Mitsuki you two need to get out of here!" Inko cries.

"We can't leave you both like this!" Mitsuki argues.

Without another thought, The blonde boy runs at the villain. Shooting explosions at the man as he sprints.

"Damn kid!" The man yells.

"Give me my friend back!" Katsuki yells.

"I just need something first." He smirks.

"And your quirk will work best." He says smiling down at the little boy.

"Not gonna happen!" All Might objects. Grabbing both kids with one arm from the blind spot of the villain.

"Damn!" He yells.

All might still grasping the kids with his one arm, and preparing to fight with the other. He charges at the man but in less than a second, a dark cloud of gas surrounds his face. And in an instant, the pro hero is knocked out.

"No!" Kachaan yells.

Izuku is frozen in fear, not able to say or do anything.

They look over to their mothers who are in the same predicament as All Might.

"Zuku it'll be okay!" The blonde assures his friend.

"I know what he wants!" The green eyed boy whispers.

"What?" Kachaan replies.

"He wants me to join him"