Scare Me

Tw: Blood, Gore, and cursing.

Word count: 9,334

--

The Dream SMP. Everyone knows the stories of the place. A young man  and his friend hiding their prized possessions from the server owner.

People who built a new community and started wars for power and control. To find leverage over someone else. 

A man of pure evil that would control and manipulate people. He used powerful tactics of mind control to keep people in his grasp. It was almost a sin to say his name. He might have been locked up but his memory still haunted the people of the SMP, cursing it. 

In Pandora’s Vault, we called him the prisoner like his name was forbidden. 

I was new to the Vault. Sure I helped AweSamDude build it but I had never spoken to the man it now held captive. 

The prison held its own creator, Dream. He had ordered its construction. At the time, I didn’t think he would be its prisoner.

The place was truly inescapable. Walls of pure obsidian and deadly traps to keep people out and a prisoner in. 

I made my rounds around the black hallways, checking for any flaws. This place had to be perfect to meet Sam’s standards. He had to own the perfect prison to make his title. 

Dream coming to the prison was a hard task to take. Sure, after he came and was put into the obsidian box and he had never left but his games were still getting out. 

His mind games started, Sam taking the brunt of it. The prisoner found it fun to burn the only thing he possessed in the cell. A clock that counted down the hours. 

The prisoner would beg for a new one until Sam finally gave in, giving him another clock to which he would only throw into the lava a few days later.

Sam was starting to become a prisoner to the vault. With the prisoner’s crazy mind games and Sam needing to fulfill his duty was slowly taking a toll on him. 

The prisoner was allowed one visitor a month but that soon changed. 

A young blond, in his 20's came into the prison. Sam nodded as the tall boy approached the lobby office. I was standing guard by the main hallway. 

The boy had a white bandage over his nose and had bright blue eyes that glowed like lightning. He was wearing a white and red shirt with a green bandanna around his neck. He wasn’t wearing any armor like Sam and I were.

“Hello Tommy.” Sam welcomed the boy.

“Hey Sam! I’m here to see Dream.” Tommy said, resting his elbows on the counter. He spoke with a British accent.

“Very well. Read this aloud and then sign it.” Sam passed him a paper, “Have you been to the prison before?” 

Sam was looking in the visitors log and Tommy shook his head, “Nope! First time!” 

His energy was almost exhausting, making me want to sit on the floor and fall asleep so I wouldn’t have to feel his energy.

I swept my shoulder blade length, brown hair to my back so it would stay out of my way. I brought out a small dagger to check my reflection. 

My purple eyes stared back at me. I had a small scar on my right brow. I had gotten it when I was training with Sam.

Tommy began to read the contents on the paper aloud in a bored voice. Sam nodded as he had memorized the complicated words on the paper.