Collision

This one has a YouTuber named Smii7y! I recommend you go check him out cause he is pretty awesome if you haven't heard of him! This was the first idea for Cranial!

Word count: 2,960

--

Being brought here, Dream didn't really know what to do. There were two other people here that also looked confused. He didn't know either of these people but yet, he still got an odd sense of recognition.

Dream was wearing his favorite green hoodie and torn black jeans. He brushed his blond hair out of his face. A few faded freckles were scattered across his nose and cheeks. He had bright green eyes that shone like emeralds.

They all stood in a white room, there were 3 people and they all stood separate from each other. A door slid open and a male in a white lab coat came in with a clipboard came in. The door slid shut behind him, clicking locked.

"Welcome everyone. We are glad you are here. You may not know why you are here but that will all be explained soon." He said, "I will take a quick roll call and we can begin."

Everyone looked around at each other's faces.

"Dream."

"Here." Dream said. He realized he was definitely the tallest here.

He marked down on the clipboard, "Sapnap."

"Here." A male with black and white clothing responded. He had a white bandana wrapped around his forehead that kept his black hair up. He had dark blue eyes and checkered shoes. There was a flame on the front of his white shirt.

"And Smii7y." The lab coat man said.

"Here." A short male with brown curly hair responded. He had a milky white strip of hair that fell in front of his eyes and wore a white shirt with a propeller hat on the front. He had light green eyes that had a hint of blue in his inner irises.

"Now the reason why you are here. We believe that each of you has powers that can't be explained."

"What how?" Sapnap asked, shocked.

"That's not possible." Smii7y stated.

"We searched the internet and you all have shown positive for a new type of humanoid. You all will be tested for this ability."

"That makes no sense. Powers? That's stupid." Sapnap crossed his arms.

"Then we shall find out." The lab coat guy said, "Get to know each other because you will be here for a while."

The scientist turned and left through the door.

"Hey! Wait!" Dream said after him but the door was already closed.

Dream turned back to the other two.

"Powers? You can't tell me we should believe that?" Sapnap asked.

"This does sound like a joke but why would they bring us here and then lie?" Smii7y asked.

"I don't know. Could there really be people with powers? Maybe they aren't lying." Dream offered.

Sapnap didn't like that thought and scrunched up his nose in disgust, "Well I hope they don't leave us here forever and give us a better explanation."

"They better." Smii7y agreed.

Dream looked around the room we were in. It was just a white box with the door on one wall.

"Besides this craziness, how about proper introductions?" Sapnap said, "I'm Sapnap."

"Smii7y." Smii7y smiled.

"I'm Dream." Dream said.

"Are you two American?" Smii7y asked them. Dream nodded.