Scared Littles

{This art is mine please no take}

!Abuse Mentions!

If you do not like ddlb please skip by all means. This is not a kink please don't sexualize it

Slytherin Harry AU

Harry was almost sick to his stomach. 'No,' he thought, 'NO this is NOT happening!!'

He was lying in a cold, soaked bed. Not soaked from sweat, but that would be much preferable. Harry was so embarrassed with himself. 'Did I seriously just piss the bed like a fucking baby???!!!'

He was now silently sobbing again. He remembered the nightmare that he was back at the Dursley's, and he had burnt the food. A fatal error in that house. Petunia walked in and saw the black bacon on the pan. "FREAK!!! HOW DARE YOU BURN THE FOOD??!!" He flinched and paled. Vernon ran in at the mention of burnt food, and Harry knew he was fucked. "BOY!!!!!" He screeched and grabbed him by the hair. "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE HOE!!!" Harry's hand was slammed on the frying pan and instantly started burning. Harry bit his lip to keep from crying out as tears fell from his eyes and slid over his cheeks.

"Crybaby!!" Vernon shouted and kicked him to the floor. Then the dream ended, And Harry was left sitting in his wet bed.

He shakily got to his feet and padded to the bathroom, grabbing new clothes along the way. Little did he know, Draco had noticed him get up. He walked over to the bed and saw it was soaked. Draco became worried, he had heard little cries and whimpers from Potter's bed. Perhaps he had a nightmare and had an accident. 

Draco was a caregiver, so he knew a little when he saw one. Right then, Harry crept back into the room with new pajamas. He froze and Draco looked up. He started to tremble and bolted.

'S h i t t ' Draco thought, as he walked in the direction Harry had ran. 'He must be so scared I'll tell people about this...' Draco knew he had found the distressed little boy when he walked past a green chair facing the wall and he heard sniffles and hiccups. He tiptoed over to where Harry was balled up, sucking his thumb and rocking back and forth. He had noticed Draco there and tried to run again, but Draco grabbed his hand and hugged the small 15 year old. Harry just let himself be held and cried into Draco's shoulder. 

He was eventually carried up to the dorm room they shared and sat down on Draco's bed. "Do you want to talk about it?" Draco said, holding him close. "N-noo.." Harry hiccuped. "Okay baby boy, we just gotta change you into a nappy and then we can sleep, okay?" He nodded and Draco transfigured some boxers into a nappy. Harry was still sucking on his thumb when they went back to bed, so Draco transfigured a pencil into a paci and gave it to him. He sucked on it sleepily and eventually drifted off to dreamland curled up to Draco