Pottah and The Kakegurui AU

Bad Gryffindors and Dumbles don't have a favorite house

OMFG this took so long

[Anyone who knows this anime in the comment section yall deserve all the swag points]

3rd Person POV

Draco thought this would just be a normal, chill day when he walked into the Great Hall, however he was quite wrong. "Now everyone, we have two transfer students here today, from Hyakkaou Private Academy. Please be nice to them, as they had a very different school system." Dumbledore said. Two boys then walked in, one small and skinny with black fluffy hair and green doe eyes, wearing a red buttoned jacket over a collared shirt. He also had on a plaid skirt and stockings with garter straps. There was a tall, meaty red haired one wearing mostly the same outfit but without the skirt and more masculine. {A/N my desi harry AU is shaking}

"This is Hadrian Potter and  Ibara Obami. They will now be sorted." Mcgonnigal walked up with the hat and said, " Obami, Ibara." The hat was placed on his head and it screamed out, "GRYFFINDOR!" Then, "Potter, Hadrian." He was sorted into slytherin, and Obami growled a little while they were walking to their respective tables. He tried to pull the smaller one to the Gryffindor table by his necklace that said 'Mittens', if you could even call the metal chain and plaque on it a necklace. Dumbledore reminded him that Hadrian could only sit at Slytherin.

The smaller one sat away from most of them and ate very little. It was concerning how skinny he was for a fiffteen-year-old. After all of them filed down to the dungeons, he was told the rules by Snape and given his uniform.

 After all of them filed down to the dungeons, he was told the rules by Snape and given his uniform

Hadrian then was assigned a room with Draco, because this is one of my favorite cliches.

*glass breaking sound*

(Oh no, our 4th wall, its broken!!)  

Anyway, (ノ ಠ ▭ ಠ )ノ 

*Time skip brought to you by  4th wall hitting the fan*

The next morning,  they put on their uniforms and went to breakfast. Even though Hadrian had a new uniform and was explained that the atrocious 'housepet system' was not used here, he still was hesitant to leave the Mittens necklace behind. Nobody liked that damn housepet system. The rules were if you were in the bottom 100 ranks for financial donations, then your desk was then vandalized and you were given either a 'Mittens' or a 'Fido' tag. The names and uniforms were based on whether you were a Sub or a Dom, instead of gender. That also goes for the tag names. It was common there for boys to trot around in plaid skirts and Mittens tags, and females sporting slacks and Fido tags. The Mittens were in decent danger of getting taken advantage of, given their rank and tinier build.

Once they sat at their tables, Harry sat away from everyone and ate little just like yesterday. Once they got to classes, that meathead Obami still tried to drag Hadrian along with him everywhere, apparently not able to fathom the fact he can't just drag him around like a toy here.

Oh god this needs a part 2 i just needed to post something finally tbh