who we are-

Everyone knows the story's of the gods, The old and the new. But one thing stays the same in all of these stories, gods are above humans- mortals.

Their kingdoms so far in the clouds no bird could even fly as high. The heavens as they are called, are untouchable. 

That does not mean the ancient deities are not involved with the earth however. On the contrary they in fact do in joy the planet and all its inhabitants.

Gods can be kind and warm, welcoming. 

Gods can be spiteful and full of vengeance. 

It is entirely up to you what God you meet.

------

Sun wasn't sure how it was made, all it knows is it's old. Very old.

What the sun does know is it's favorite humans, who have lived a while as well. Not nearly as long as the sun, but longer than the oldest of the humans.

Sun grew to care for them and as a result kept them with it, never to grow, never to die. It keeps them warm, fed, safe, and happy.

Sun loves its humans, the humans love their sun.

These are two very different ideas of love.

The humans could not live without their sun, their family. So grateful for it, willing to do anything for it.

The oldest, a man with dark reven esk wings, grew to love the sun as his child. Despite being younger than God. Wanting to keep it happy.

The second, a pink haired man with tusks sharper than the most cared for swords, grew to love the sun as a little brother. Seeing it as a child in need of protection.

The third, a man with a voice similar to that of a siren, grew to see the child more than a little brother. Grew to see it as his heart, needing his love and care to flourish. 

These humans are unwilling to let their sun go. This will be their downfall.

____________________________________