the disaster strikes-

Phil has lived a long time, he's seen many kingdoms rise and fall. So he's had his fair share of emotions he'd say, but nothing would match to the pure rage he feels looking at the two stare at his god. 

They may be older and more powerful than him, but that does not mean he is weak- no. He is fully capable of taking care of himself, and his family. Keeping them safe, keeping his god safe.

Plus he knows if they were to try and attack him Tommy would most definitely stop them. Oh, how desperately he wishes for them to leave! He would drag his children to his nest and cuddle them for days on end.

Unfortunately he knows that's not going to happen, for his baby is too kind to ever kick them out no matter the glares his proxies send their way. So he makes sure his smile is strained and a glare is kept on his face.

God of the stars and God of nature huh? 

He wonders if gods do bleed.

-----

Tommy awkwardly smiles, his family stood even closer than before, almost as if acting as a barrier between everyone.

 Techno tightly grips his ax, looking scarier than the blond had seen him in years. Phil holds onto the sleeve of his shirt, rubbing soothing circles into his skin. While Wilbur- being less subtle just holds his hand, pulling it to his chest.

Tubbos proxies all look forward towards the people socializing, pretending to not be paying attention. While tubbo himself is turned towards the blond an eyebrow raised.

"Well they are my fam- uh proxies. Technoblade-" he motions towards the pinkett who bows his head. "philza-" tilting his head towards the other who briefly smiles. " And the one who's been glaring at you all evening is wilbur." He speaks softly before earning an offended squawk from the brunette. 

"I am not glaring! I am offended you would even say that!" Wilbur complains dramatically, while the blond god chuckles and rolls his eyes fondly.

Ranboo clears his throat, catching everyone's attention. "Well I suppose now it's only fair we introduce ourselves. I am Ranboo, God of the stars.

"My name is dream, your grace."

"My name is George, your elegance."

"And my name is sapnap, I look forward to serving you." The three then bow, Ranboo giving them prideful looks.

Tubbo smiles at the other's before nodding. "I do suppose it's fair. My name is Tubbo, God of nature. "

"My name is Schlatt, pleasure to make your acquaintance. "

"Greetings, I am Quackity. I'm happy to serve you."

"I am slimecicle- or Charlie. Your liege." They bow quickly, despite their calm appearance Tommy can tell their nervousness.

"There is no need to be frightened, I will not hurt you." He explains softly, his eyes never opening. 

They startle and quietly bow again but don't say anything more. Tubbo looks at them with a tilt of his head but doesn't mention it. 

The ram then claps and smiles. "Now that introductions are out of the way, Tommy tell me when did you decide to get proxies? I couldn't believe it when I heard it!"

"Tubbo! That is completely inappropriate to ask- especially in the middle of a ball! Not to mention flat out rude!" Ranboo scolds angrily, surprising everyone, while Tommy sighs and covers his face with either hand.

They continue to argue quietly as to not disturb the guests, everyone looking quite uncomfortable. No doubt confused at their gods' anger.

Tecnoblade leans closer to Tommy nuzzling him, seemingly uninterested in the argument the two gods are no doubt about to get into. The sun gods sighed nuzzling back into him, before standing up.

"I think that's enough, you two. Three eons apart, and the minute you see each other, you're at their throats. If you are going to act like children I refuse to be seen near you." He explains with a disappointed look on his face. Ignoring the vocal objections from Tubbo and Ranboo. "My proxies and I will be going to my throne room for a bit, feel free to come with me when you're done with your temper tantrum. " He says walking away. Phil, Wilbur, and techno following him.

Once they get there he lets out a sigh of relief, shoulders sagging as the weight of the gold on him just seems to get heavier. Leaning into the arms that quickly pull him closer.

"I'm sorry you three had to see that. I honestly forgot how they could be sometimes." He apologized quietly, wanting nothing more than to cuddle his family and sleep.

"It's fine theseus, it's not your fault. I know this is stressful for you." Technoblade hums from above him. So it was techno holding him.

A hand rubbed his back and one played with his hair, somehow relaxing him. Letting his body go limp in their arms, as he slowly gave in to exhaustion. 

"You tired toms? Well I suppose it's a good thing we thought ahead I suppose." Wilbur says cheerfully, a direct contact to the glare he was giving earlier.

Confused, Tommy lifts his head and tilts it, earning some quiet laughter from the three.

"Phil's bird-brain decided it would be best to add a getaway nest in the throne room in case something like this happened. Or if you get overwhelmed."  The pinkette explains, as he starts to lead the god over to it.

"And you said it was stupied! I know what my baby needs!" Phil says annoyed, as he gently pushes Tommy down in the middle of the soft blankets and pillows.

Rolling his eyes, technoblade and wilbur follow. Wilbur laid at the left of the god, arm being used as a pillow. Phil on the right doing the same. Technoblade- deciding sitting next to one of the other's was too far away- opts to gently lay on top of him.

His body weight is heavy, but not crushingly so. He wraps his muscular arms around Tommy completely covering his body with his own. 

Philza threw a wing over all of them like a giant blanket, his coos mixed in with technos purring, and Wilbur's humming gently lulled the god to sleep. Completely forgetting about the ball.

Just as intended. 

____________________________________