techno- who?-

A soft sigh is all that is heard in the quiet room. Sitting on a lone gold throne, with red velvet plush seats, sits a boy- no, a god far older than a mortal could comprehend. 

The God looks young, youthful. His hair shinier than the goldest Jewels, brighter than the stars themselves.

Not a spec of dirt or grime visible on his porcelain like skin. A halo of light permanently resting above his head, a Given to his divine status.

He wears a black turtleneck without sleeves, a red sweater with gold accents resting on the sides of his shoulders coming down to a mid-drift, longer at the back. The sleeves on the sweater falling down long past his hands covering them. Past that a pair of black pants, with long gold and white boots. 

He sits on his throne quietly with his eyes closed, being the sun God means during the night when his brethren take over, he can do as he pleases.

Usually that consists of getting things ready for the next day, or perhaps relaxing in a hot spring. Or he's being bothered by his-

"TOMMY, WANNA COME TO THE GARDEN WITH US-" a voice calls before being cut off with a audible 'Mmhmm'

"Must you be so loud? I'm sure prime could hear you." A familiar monotone voice adds with an unimpressed tone.

Ah, there they are.

A smile crosses the gods face as he opens his eyes. There stand Technoblade and Wilbur. Two of his three chosen. 

"I agree with Techno, Wilbur I'm sure the stars would hear you if you were any louder." Tommy speaks laughing at the offended, and proud look of the two.

A pout chooses the brunette face as he crosses his arms, puffing out a breath. Prime above he really acts like a child.

Laughing and shaking his hands the blond stands up, his form glowing as he stalks forward. Technoblade turning his attention away from his (idotic) brother, and faces him.

Holding out his hand for the other to grab, Giving a small smile.

He loves his god.

-------

He remembers that day like it was yesterday, not the millenia it had been.

He had been a soldier, a war General in a war he didn't want to be involved in. It had been like walking up to death's door. 

Disease ranked through the armys, as well as a shortage of food and cold temperatures, it wasn't going to end well.

He had been miserable. Until he met him, his God. 

He had been walking through the forest of the camp they had settled at, hoping to find some solem sense of peace.

Until he had come upon a boy sitting in the grass, the snow around him completely melted leaving bright flourishing grass and flowers in its wake.

Warmth radiated from him and he had relished in it, so used to the harsh cold that usually surrounded him.

He said nothing as the boy stood up, turning to look at him even though he knew he had made no sound. 

And smiled.

The days that followed were some of his happiest moments. Laughter, warmth, and overall happiness. He never wanted to leave.

But all good things come to an end. (No it doesn't.) 

They had been ambushed while their guard was down. Surrounded on all sides, watching his men die, he thought that this was the end. 

A sword raised high above his head, as he sat on his knees, raised. He closed his eyes regretful he never got to see the boy he had come to think of as a brother of sorts.

He prayed that they would never find him.

He braced for the pain that would undoubtedly come. It never did. 

Opening his eyes he sees him, the boy with his halo of light standing in front of him. Protecting him.

That's how it started. How he grew to love the boy. He swears on his- (now never ending) -life he will protect the boy- Tommy, just as he had.

He swears.

After all Technoblade never dies.

____________________________________