1. Bonkers

"Sweeter than wine, softer than the summer night...." she sang beautifully and swayed around in recreating a melody for the love of ballet...

"A one, two..three four" counting her steps she had trouble with but...she wasn't bad at math. She stepped perfectly around the floor, wondering what she would actually look like in that ballet dress with the smile she always wore thinking of it, but also as usual, the smile didn't last long. She stopped her tracks and thought that she knew, she knew she couldn't do it. She was thinking of all the people who called her 'oversized'. A tear moved down her soft cheeks.

She looked up to see the time and quickly went off to gather her stuff. She exited the dance room and went off to the library only to be greeted by Sierra, her best friend, and forever pal. 

"Hey, you okay? what took you so long?" "I'm alright, i met a family friend of mine in the way so had to catch up a few things with her" "That doesn't explain the tears" She looked up at sierra and realized that she hadn't dried her cheeks, she quickly wiped her tears and replied, "well you know me, sunlight without glasses is unbearable" she gave me that stern look and asked, "And what made you think that i'll believe it?" she sighed, she knew it, the reason. "You were in the dance hall, again?" Alex nodded softly. Sierra sighed and took her hand and brought her home. 

Alex and Sierra were bestfriends, really inseparable. Alex was a bit chubby, cute, wouldn't say nerdy but everyone called her one cuz of her glasses. She had a tomboyish personality, liked music and art. She loved to dance but never tried it. Sierra on the other side was pretty, had shoulder length hairs, had a tomboyish personality but was that pretty girl. Sierra was a good dancer. Alex did not hold any grudge against it, she just wanted herself to do it too. Looking at Sierra, she did get motivated, but her thoughts held her back down. The two bestfriends were frank enough with each other so they never kept any secrets. Sierra knew of this problem and tried to help her, but Alex refused, cuz the only secret was her interest, and it was.....ballet.

"Sierra I can't do it~" Alex whined, Sierra was trying to teach her a dance. "Oh come on missy, you say you like dance but you never do any!" "I don't like this type of dance, I like something else" "Oh lord, honestly Alex, you're bonkers" she said while chuckling. "yup..all great people are" Alex whispered to herself.