2.Haitani Brothers

Hello!  Enjoy the edit above!! Anyways Kei-sama start!!

Kei:Hai. (yes.)
.
...
.....
.......
..........
.
.
................

Starting....

Takemitchy P. O. V

Me and Mikey-kun has been hanging out a lot and my relationship with izana is kind of improving... Tho it's weird mikey-kun and the others..  When I smile they will keep quiet for a minute and then they will be red even izana but not pah-kun Tho meh lets just dont think to much about it.. and just go...

Later

I just found out that they will not be coming today haaa I waited about 1 hour I'm tired....  Let's go to the orphanage and talk with izana-kun..
I was about to head home but I heard bullying I looked and saw them bullying a boy who is blonde and cyan hair and being the hero I am I saved him I knocked out all of the bully's THET weren't a big deal and that surprised me this body is strong....  Now that I think about it I haven't talked to rei yet..  'umm Rei you there?.. ' I asked 'yes I am here what can I do for you?. ' Rei said 'nothing just checking if your still there' I said 'OK. ' Rei said now that i think about I haven't helped the boy stand! I looked at him and said "Hey are u OK?.. " I said "hmm yes.. " the unknown boy said "good to know!!! Cmon get up!! " I said as I held out my hand he grabbed it and stand up with pats his shirt and shorts "why did you saved me?.. " he said "nothing really just wanted to!" I said "hm...i can handle them anyways... " he said "YEA YEA you were literally getting beat up and you said you can handle them uh-huh I believe you" I said "s-shut up.. " he said with a little blush 'how cute..' I thought "anyways wh-" I was cut of with a sudden yelling "RIN!!" he said I was confused 'rin?.....' it took me a minute to realize...  'HAITANI RIN?!  t-then t-this must be.. HAITANI RAN?! ' I thought I was spacing out a bit.. "oi are you OK? " rin said "ahh yes.. " I said "who is this rin?" ran said "oh this is the boy who saved me.. " rin said "OHH so that's why there are beaten peoples here! " ran said "umm what's your name mister savior?" ran said "it's Hanagaki Takemichi! " I said "oh mine is Haitani Randou and this one is Haitani Rindou! " ran said "welp nice to meet you ran-san and rin-san! " I said "nice to meet you to takemichi! " ran said "hm.. Yes nice to meet you.. " rin said 'awe so cuteee he's so shy!! ' I thought "I think it's better if we get out of here.. " rin said "oh yeah!  I'm OKay with that cmon let's go to the play ground!!" I said happily..

In the play ground

we went to the slides ran was the first one to fall next is rin and finally me!!  "ouchhhh that hurts!!" early said "blehhh!! " I said sticking my tongue out we got off "let's try the swings!! " I said "OK OK we got it takemichi! " ran said we got to the swings I pushed rin so that he can go higher "wa-wahhhh to high takemichi!! " rin said "Hehe gomen~ Gomen~(sorry sorry) " I said a few minutes later it was finnaly me to get pushed "FINALLY ME!! " I said "I'll push you so high takemichi! " rin said "LIEK you can! " I said he pouted 'awe so cute!!' I thought "NEE-SAN!! " rin said and ran got off he's swing and goes to rin "what is it rin? " ran said "help me push takemichi so high!! " rin said "hai hai~ (yes yes)" ran said and so they pushed me so high "wa-wahh" I was shocked far how high I was "nee-san push!! " rin said "Okeh!! " ran said and they pushed me much more higher "this is payback takemichi!!" rin said "wa-wahhhh OK OK in sorry now d-dont push that high now!! " I said "nu-uh!! " rin said they continued to push me so high and then.. I fell.. "wahhhh!! " I shouted as I fell "TAKEMICHI!! " the haitani brothers shouted *sniffs* "i-im s-sorry takemichi! " rin said while crying "m-me too!! " ran said while crying as well "now now it's just a scratch!" I said trying to calm them down but they didn't "how about we go to you guys home and treat me hm? " I said "oke takemichi!! " rin said

At the haitanis house

They finished treating me and they said to stay for dinner so I stayed we ate dinner and having fun before I got back to the orphanage we played games LIEK shooting games and it was finnaly then we were gonna say goodbye "takemichi visit us sometimes okeh!! " the haitani brothers said "hai hai!! " I said before leaving..

At the orphanage..

I got scolded for coming back so late that I can't go out for a week... 'what bad luck... ' I thought I got to the orphanage bedrooms and goes to my bed I saw izana still awake I got to him and said "why are you still awake izana-kun it's already 8:30!!" u said "none of your business.." izana said "oh?  We're you waiting for me? ~" I said in a teasing voice and I saw he was blushing because hes ears was red 'awe can't hide the fact that you guys were really waiting for me? ~" I thought and I cuddled him "now now sleep I'm here for you.. " I said as we go to sleep..

Finally done with this chapter!!  And thank you for the views I recommend reading the original first before this but anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!! And BTW I got some stories and I want to know if I should post them so I would be asking you guys!!  Here they are!!  Rei-sama if you could Pls? 

Rei: Hai.  (yes.)

||•Was I not Enough?..•||:A story about a broken Mitake and it's fuyutake also warning Hina is a bitch here hehe

||•Meant To be together•||: A Yandere Mikey x takemichi!  Will takemichi escape?

Oh well that's all see you guys in the next chapter!

Next time:Saved

Word Count:1057