3.𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍....?

Hello!! I decided to update this first before "I'm Happy That You guys are happy even without me" did I got the title right?  Also.. This is not gonna be like the old one..  Prepare yourself... Anyways Rei-Sama Do your thing

S͜͡t͜͡a͜͡r͜͡t͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡

Take P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway about to meet izana but then I realized...if I have a last name then.. Why am I in an adoption?... I quickly got to the counter "May I ask why am I in orphanage if I have a last name?.." I asked "huh? You don't know I am your mother " the lady said "huh? You my mother you look to pretty to be my mother and can you tell me what's your name?" I said "welp then my name is Hanah Hanagaki " hana said "o-oh..." I said "did you forgot?" She said "he he yea sory mom..." I said "I see.. alright the see ya later kid" she said

 alright the see ya later kid" she said

(This is what she looked like.. ) 'hmm now what should I do..oh right im gonna go to izana oops I forgot..'  I got to izana and saw a boy?  With a scar on his eye 'that must be kaku-chan! ' I thought I got to them "Hello!! " I said "u-umn hello?... " Kaku said "oh?  Izana-kun you didn't Tell me you had a new friend that's so mean!!" I said while pouting "haaa do I even have to tell you?  It's not like we're friends... " Izana said "HA?!  WE WERENT FRIENDS?! " I said "ha?!  You thought we were friends already?! " izana said I began to cry 'all of my hard work and we weren't friends?! ' I thought and I cried as loud as I can my mom came and asked "oh dear what happened?!" Hanah asked "i-iza-pon doesn't want to be m-my friend" I said "oh dear... Umm izana right? " Hanah said "yes. " Izana said "why don't you be friends with my son?..haha" Hanah said "....your son?... " izana said 'ha?!  Yes in the son of the owner of this orphanage!!' I thought while smirking but tears were still in my face...  "hey. " I heard someone talking to me "yes?.. " I said "izana said to follow him why aren't you following him? " he said "oh?  May I ask what is your name?" I said with the brightest smile "a-ah it's kakucho.. " Kaku said while blushing "okeh kaku-chan then I am takemichi!! Let's go then!!" I said "a-ah please stop holding my hand... " he said while blushing 'does this kid have a fever or something?' I thought I walked closer to him and touched his forehead "h-hey?!" he said "awh" I said cause he slapped my hand..  "what were you doing?! " he said "just checking if you have a fever..." I said "hmp well I don't now come on!!" Kaku said "hai~" I said as I follow him we reached izana "what took you guys so long!?" Izana said "oh nothing iza-pon~" I said teasingly he was red...  I walked towards him and his face was getting redder?..  I touched his forhead and the same as Kaku he slapped my hand..  "HEY I HAVE BEEN SLAPPED IN THE HAND FOR LIKE 2 TIMES ALREADY!!! " I shouted "shut up..  And you said you were the sons owner right?" he said "YEA?.. " I said "then get us some snacks an sill consider you being my friend" he said 'that easy?! ' I thought I sighed "Okeh!! " I said I ran to my mom and tell her what happend and she gave me a lot she was supportive and I just found out that she reads BL?.. As I walked I can feel her smirking while looking at me creepily like she was expecting something.. Never mind that I reached my destination and gave them food.. They were shocked but we chatted and chatted while eating... "alright you pass" izana said I chocked at my food but I grabbed the water "passed on what?.. " I said  "we can be friends.. " he said "YAHOO!!" I shouted happily..

1 week later...

My mom said I should not sleep in the orphanage and drag me home.. But that was not the reason we were being chased my mom packed her bags I was confused.. Why were we running?.. My mom grabbed my hand and ran fast I was confused why were we being chased and why were my mom so fast?..  We stopped in the middle of the forest she grabs my hand..  "dear... Here is a notebook it answers your questions alright? Here.. You will need this... "

 "

And then I felt tears in my hand she looked up she was crying "a-ahh no no its OK

And then I felt tears in my hand she looked up she was crying "a-ahh no no its OK.. Mommy will catch up alright? Now go run as fast as you could.. Asked the book questions alright? I love you..." she said she had a knife she was running back I just ran and ran...

It was already morning and the sun greeted me "hey Rei how is my mother... " I asked "*searching... * body found status:dead" Rei said *sniff* "I see im left alone huh? " I was crying..  I brushed of my tears..  "what date Is it today Rei.. " I asked "August 13 2003.." Rei said 'wait  August 13.. August 14?! Shinichiro will die at night right?  Lets go!!' I thought

A found out that the ring let's me do some powers I just found out it can teleport never I don't know the others.. I got there and I was late.. I ran to there direction "huh w-who are you?! " baji said "shh I'm here to help.. " i said I touched his chest I started saying the weird that can bring the dead back to life...and it worked...  Shinichiro's heart was beating..  Shinii woke up..  "huh?.. " Shinii said I smiled "now we don't want to attract the police right? anyways bye bye.. " I said "wait!" Kazu said "hmm? " I asked "w-what is your name?! " Kazu said I smiled "you can call me..  The crybaby hero that saved this guy's life.. " I said as I fly 'woah I can't also fly sweet!' I thought 'Rei give me a house close to mikey-kuns house' I said 'understood.. ' Rei said 'even of I have to pretend to be somebody else I'll always save you Guys.. '

Welcome Welcome we are now here to questions takemichis mom!

Hanah:oh my hello!

Me:why were you smirking while looking creepily at your son?

Hanah:hmm I think it's because I have been reading a lot of bl's lately and umm I thought something was gonna happen in the future... Hehe

Me:oh you bet!

Rei: Are we done yet

Me: Don't act like you don't read bl

Rei:...

Next time! : The bitch

Word Count:1133