Chapter 77

Among the people in the room, only Jia Mingming didn't understand what everyone said. Seeing the big brother looked surprised, he couldn't help asking: "What's the matter, what's wrong with Xiao Ning?"

"Oh yes, you may not know if you forgot Xiaoyu. Let me tell you..." Liu Yu is not working in the organization, he is a freelance writer by profession, and he doesn't pay attention to this aspect, so he is not clear. .

After Liu Yu heard this, he really admired this little junior girl who had just apprented a teacher, and stared at Xu Ning with piercing eyes.

Everyone's expressions pleased Xu Fan, who has been silent on the side. Looking at the four girls sitting next to him, he felt proud. Such an excellent person is his sister.

Xu Ning naturally didn't know Xu Fan's psychology. She smiled calmly at everyone. Since the incident, almost everyone who knows about it will show all kinds of eyes when they see herself. It's better to admire, be proud, and happy like everyone. There are some people who look encouraging on the surface, but in fact they have deep jealousy or suspicion in their eyes. Xu Ning has seen a lot during this time, and at the beginning he would be happy or sad for everyone's expressions. By now, she was completely indifferent.

At noon, lunch was eaten in a restaurant outside. In addition to a few of them, Ji Wenjun called a few friends who had a particularly close relationship, but there were not many of them. Many of his friends in the past have not been able to survive that struggle.

"Lao Ji, your old boy is not kind, and the apprentices don't say anything in advance. Xiao Xu, this is my gift to you. If things are not good, don't dislike it. Blame it, blame your master, who will let you He didn't say anything in advance, so let us not prepare at all." Guan Yong found it from his body for a long time, and finally found only a used pen in his pocket. After thinking about it, he gritted his teeth and took it down and handed it to Xu Ning.

Xu Ning quickly took it with both hands. After thanking him, he took a closer look, and it turned out to be the hero card. Take a closer look, and the pen is also engraved with the words'Gift Guanyong'. Xu Ning was taken aback, and immediately wanted to return the ratio. Although I don't know who gave this pen, but seeing that the pen body does not even have a scratch, you know how much the owner of the pen loves it.

"Uncle Guan, this pen is valuable for mentioning Ai, I can't take it." Xu Ning held the pen in front of Guan Yong with both hands and asked him to take it back.

"Take it, what you gave Uncle Guan, it never makes sense to take it back. Xiao Ning, you must cherish this pen, but Prime Minister Z gave you Uncle Guan, with the words engraved on it. Well, there is only one in the world." Before Guan Yong had spoken, Ji Wenjun, who was standing next to Xu Ning, jumped out and said.

"Xiaoning, take it. If I really want to come back, you, the master, will laugh at me from the side." Guan Yong blankly gave Ji Wenjun a look, and turned his head to look kind. Said to Xu Ning.

Xu Ning was holding the pen, neither did he accept it, nor did he accept it. At this time, Xia Lanyu next to him said: "Xiaoning, since your Uncle Ning gave it to you, then you can keep it."

When Xu Ning saw that her mother had already spoken, let's keep it. It just so happened that she really wanted it too. Withdrawing both hands, holding the pen tightly in his hand, thanked Guan Yong again: "Uncle Guan, thank you for your present."

"This Laoguan, you are such an expensive gift when you make it. What do you want me and Lao Yang to take?" Chen Yaohui stretched out his hand and pointed in Guan Yong's direction.

"Xiao Ning, I'm your Uncle Chen, and I don't have anything good for you, so please remember it first, and when we meet next time, I will fill it up for you. You said this will work or not." Chen Yaohui said Xu Ning said. He really didn't bring anything when he came out today. There were a few dollars and a few tickets in his trouser pocket. These things had to be taken out as a meeting ceremony, and that wouldn't be a shame. As for Lao Ji's temperament, she must often talk about it in the future.