#3. The Dragon

Abyssal Black Flame Dragon.

One of his kind that had survived after the scenario in his world and become a constellation, watching another world going into their destructive path.

His 'end' is The Purest Star.

A better 'end' than what he thought he will get.

It is because of that arrogant incarnation---- no, constellation he can get this 'end'.

Maybe without him, he won't get to see a world after the scenario.

A world that has reached its 'end' and he became an idol and travel around the world with the archangel and the monkey.

He can be sure that he is happy.

A feeling that is different from anything he had to feel before welling up inside his heart, filling the empty part he once had.

That is why he goes into this unknown world to ask that arrogant constellation.

Is he happy with the choice he made?

To sacrifice himself for the world, leaving his companion behind in the process and making them so desperate to save him until they choose to regress to the 1865th worldline just to be faced with his cold body

Does he know about the painful struggle they went through?

If he knows then, what does he feel?

He already watched Kim Dokja from the first scenario and he still can't say that he knows him well.

"Hey, keep your focus. I don't want to babysit you here."

A cold voice stopped his train of thought.

He turned to the source of that voice who already move a few meters away from him.

"Who babysit who?! I am The Great Almighty Black Flame Dragon. This time I will use both of my hands so you can rest assured because everything will be alright."

Uriel sighed. Trying her best not to slice this dragon's neck with her sword.

She should have known going with Abyssal Black Flame Dragon was a grave mistake.

She should just go alone or wait for Heewon. It is her fault because she is too impatient to save Dokja who is struggling in another world and just nodded when the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon wanted to join her.

She pressed the 'Yes' button then she got transported here, to another world without any hint at all about Dokja's whereabout.

Abyssal Black Flame Dragon who had already walked side by side with Uriel, pulled her sleeves.

"Wait, this smell..... The smell of my kind! Their smell feels different but I am sure, there is my kind here."

Uriel clicked her tongue. She is already fed up with Abyssal Black Flame Dragon's nonsense.

"Who cares about your kind?! We need to search Dokja as soon as possible. My Dokja's life might be in danger this very moment!"

"Urgh, you stinky archangel! That is why we need to ask a dragon that resides in this world. Dragon tends to battle with a powerful being to test out their power. Kim Dokja is The Most Ancient Dream, the most powerful being in the whole universe. There is no way they haven't tried to meet him after sensing his aura."

Uriel contemplated it a bit. It is rare to see Abyssal Black Flame Dragon being reasonable.

"You might be right, but dragon usually is an arrogant creature. What would you do if they refuse to give an answer?"

He makes thumbs out of his finger. "it is easy. Just subdue them!." ^-^

Uriel sighed. She should have known to not have high hopes for this idiot. Her patience has run out.

"You and your brawn head! Why is your head only filled with 'fighting this, fighting that'? Can't you even control yourself? Just like that time when we were having a tour concert in Bali. You just went on a fight with the constellations there and the tour got canceled all because of you!"

"Hah? Why are you talking about that right now? This and that are different!"

"You----"

Uriel took out her sword while Abyssal Black Flame Dragon release his black flame on his right hand.

"I should have just given you a good lesson from the start."

"Hah. I always wanted to fight you, stinky archangel!"

Before the power of the two clashed, a man with gold-white hair stepped in between them.

Uriel and Abyssal Black Flame Dragon backed off and turned down their power.

The man with gold-white hair sighed. "I am only a bit late a few minutes and both of you had already fought. What is the problem now?"

He stares at Abyssal Black Flame Dragon, giving him a judged look.

notices his gaze pointed at Uriel while making an unfair face.

"It is not me! She is the one who throws the punch first! I just doing self-defense that is all!"

Uriel ignored him and turned to the gold-white-haired men.

"You changed your appearance, The Great Sage."

"Well, I need to. This is the human population of another world after all."

"Ho."

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!"

Uriel sighed. She has lost count of how many times she has sighed these days.

"Just ignore him. Do you have any clue about the whereabouts of Dokja?"

The Great Sage shook his head.

"I haven't found any clue but I think you need to check the inbox. There is a hidden message in there."

"Hidden massage?"

"Yeah, it is about the rule."