#4. The Dragon (2)

#4. The Dragon (2)

"Rule? But I didn't receive anything though?" Abyssal Black Flame Dragon look at his inbox message with confusion.

Uriel sighed. "That is why it is called a 'hidden message'. Think about it for once, brawn head."

"Hey―"

"Yes, what Uriel said was correct." The Great Sage cut the dragon's sentence. "Here, If you do this― and do that― the hidden message will appear."

Uriel tried to put what The Great Sage's said on practice and just like what he said. A hidden message appeared.

"Wow. As expected of our monkey. Compared to certain dragon who can only whine and bark, you are so smart and reliable."

"What?!"

"I am not talking to you, Abyssal Black Flame Dragon."

The Great Sage laughed. "Thank you for the compliment. By the way we must leave this place. Soon, the guard will come after sensing both of your power before."

The both of them nodded and went to an inn.

< Hope and Adventure Loving Inn >

That is what was written on the plaque placed over the inn entrance.

It sounds cheesy.

Like a third-rate cheap love hotel you could find anywhere.

"Ugh, isn't there any other inn? This inn sounds so cheesy."

For once Uriel had to agree with Abyssal Black Flame Dragon's statement.

"This is the cheapest inn around here. we don't have any left choice as the star stream only gave us a bare minimum amount of money."

The Great Sage looked again at the total sum of their money on his hands. He hopes this money would suffice until they can find a clue of Dokja's whereabout.

"Welcome to the Hope and Adventure Loving Inn. How long will you stay?" one of the waiters with robust body that doesn't match this occupation at all approach them.

"Two days at most. Two rooms."

"Here is the key. I hope you will find hope and love at your stay."

The Great Sage took the key and gave one to Uriel.

Uriel accept it and put it on her pocket. "We should act fast. There is no telling what danger Dokja could face in this very moment."

"How about we eat first? Our incarnation body still need to eat food to live."

Uriel clicked her tongue. She can't deny what The Great Sage said as she too already feels her stomach growled from some times. She wants to run away and search for Dokja but she knows she wouldn't be able to do anything with empty stomach.

They go to the restaurant section and order some foods.

It was then when the foods had arrived to their table, Abyssal Black Flame Dragon suddenly stand up from his chair.

"Sorry Monkey, stinky archangel. I need to go somewhere right now. You can eat without me."

"Hey, at least eat your own food before― Huh, he had gone."

The Great Sage shouted but Abyssal Black Flame Dragon had already stormed his way outside with high speed.

"Tch, that rascal......."

*****\

Actually, there is a reason for why Abyssal Black Flame Dragon suddenly got out form the dining table even though he himself is really hungry and want to devour the food as fast as possible, but there is something more urgent than that.

He feels a familiar presence.

The presence of a dragon. That is what he felt.

He runs toward the source and found a red-haired man holding two cats in the dark alley.

"Hey yo―"

Meanwhile Cale saw the dark-haired teen wearing something like a middle school gangster would use and bandages wrapped around his whole hands.

He looks at him with mixed feelings as once again Raon told him about something he can't ignore.

• Human! I never thought I would see a same black dragon as me!

This teen is a dragon?

The teen wanted to say something but he closed his mouth, seems to contemplate it a bit.

"Is there something you need?"

Cale has seen many dragons before his way to here. Dodori, Mila, Rasheel. He never thought he will see one more dragon on his way.

A black dragon too, same as Raon.

"Do you know about―"

*Rings*

• Human, the cookie prince called. It seems urgent.

Cale sighed and turned towards the teen. It is best to not anger dragon so he puts his best smile. "I am sorry. It seems there is something urgent happened and I should take my leave. I hope we can meet again next time."

Cale immediately leave from the scene leaving Abyssal Black Flame Dragon alone in the dark alley.

"Wha―"

It is already too late for him if he wants to catch the red-haired male. There is too many pedestrians in the street and he can't risk being known by the resident of this world or else Uriel will smack him out cold if that happens.

He turns back, heading to the inn as his stomach already growled several times now.

Then a figure stands in front of him making him stopped his steps.

A dragon's presence could be felt on the pink-haired figure.

This world has too much dragon.

It reminds him of his own world before the star stream appeared.

"You― from your presence you are a dragon too right??"

A light glint could be seen on the pink dragon's eyes.

"As I though the charm of the hero must brought every dragon to his side."

The pink dragon seems to mumbling something he doesn't understands too.

"How old are you?" Pinkie asks.

"15." He answers.

"Ho~ so you are 1 year older than me. Come with me. You must have been searching for the hero too right? I will guide you to him."

Hero....

If Kim Dokja really come here, then he would become a hero with his self-sacrificial quirk right?

He smiled. Maybe he has found a clue.

"Sure. Please guide me there."

AN : Let's just say this chapter as a bonus for you all

forgive me for my mistake haha