MBG 3

⚠️

Trigger Warning for violence. We are not advertising any sort of bullying. All the content that you are going to read is all based on the author's imagination.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------

The last class was dismissed and the school alarm rang reminding the students that school is done and it was time to go home. However, Park Chaeyoung is still worried about Jennie and Krystal. The two haven't come back yet and there is no signs of them coming back sooner either.

The students immediately grouped themselves, meeting their friends so they could go home together. Chaeyoung stayed inside the classroom and is determine to wait for Krystal, they always go home together because Soojung insisted. She could've gone home already and just leave but her itching curiosity and worries are leaving her with no choice.

She decided to just wait outside so it would be easier to go home. She picked up her bag and was about to get Krystal's when a hand grabbed her, something covered her head and her eye glasses fell. She was lifted like a sack of rice and was carried like a meat that is about to get butchered.

Chaeyoung screamed with all her might. She cannot breathe, the lingering dark memory of a kid suddenly dawned on her. That suffocating feeling creeped her out just like what she feels whenever someone wants to squeeze some money out of her family.

She should be used to it by now but it was the nightmares that keep her up at night.

She is being kidnapped!

Her lungs are slowly giving up because of the lack of oxygen. Her strength is worn out from screaming. Her head hurts and her stomach is aching. Chaeyoung was sure that she heard a female voice ordering someone to put her down. A moment later she felt the cold tiled floor of what she guessed as the comfort room, the reek of stinking smoke of cigar and the disgusting smell of a high school comfort room suddenly filled her lungs.

Then later on she was blinded by the fluorescent light when they took off that thing that covered her head. She was about to adjust her eyesight when she remembered that her eye glasses is missing. Now Park Chaeyoung is blind, the only thing that she sees is the blurred figures circling her.

"Now, what do you think am I going to do with you?" A voice said.

She knows that voice! She's always been afraid to be acquainted with this clique but because of some circumstances and other obvious reasons, it looks that she cannot avoid it anymore.

"N-nancy?" She stuttered.

"Oh! I'm surprised you know me. But are you aware why you are here?" She asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head she knows well than to open her mouth but then she felt someone grabbed and pulled her hair. She gasps in surprised and whimpered in pain.

"Use your voice" she coldly said.

"N-no..." Chaeyoung answered.

"Well, I'll tell you why" Nancy said.

However, Chaeyoung now realizes why. Who wouldn't when Nancy is openly confessing her love for Jennie Kim everyday? Who wouldn't know why no one actually dares to come close to Jennie?

It wasn't because Jennie is a bad girl. People are scared to get close to her because of Nancy's clique. They do bad things to those people who tried to do so. And now Park Chaeyoung is paying the price of her delusions.