MBG 4

⚠️
---------------

Seulgi made two rounds of security check before telling Krystal that there is no sign of Chaeyoung in school. Although Seulgi still feels indifferent, she updated Krystal.

"I don't see anyone Krys" Seulgi said through the earpiece.

"Okay. Thanks, Seul" answered Krystal.

She turned her focus on Jennie that seems done with the guy they're getting information from. She cannot understand why Jennie is extra cranky today. They aren't close but they are the best duo in the field so their relationship is pure work. The only people that she talks friendly at work are Seulgi and Momo.

Krystal approached Jennie but then she flinched when the cat-eyed Kim gave the guy a punch on the gut before turning around indicating that she finished interrogating.

"Saturday at The Republic. They will have a transaction. We need to interfere, get the item and ambush their hideout. Black Syndicate is planning to distribute their newly found drug and let young adults use them." Jennie said.

"Seul, try to tap the club security as early as today. Study the nook and crannies. We'll have a meeting once boss gives us the go signal" Jennie added and just walked past Krystal.

"Why does she always acts like she's the boss?" Krystal whispered while Seulgi brushed it off while laughing.

Krystal went out of the warehouse also catching up with Jennie. She's going to try to be nice and ask Jennie if she's going back to school, knowing that Jennie wouldn't mind leaving a few things in there. However, since she still feels weird and her instinct tells her that there is something wrong, she surely wants to check it out herself to make sure that Chaeyoung is safe.

"I'm going back to school. I left my things in there" Krystal spoke.

Jennie shrugs. She also wants to go back to school to check on something but she wouldn't tell Krystal. It's true that she don't mind leaving things at school but she also have some bad feelings and her gut tells her to at least check it out. Especially when she heard Krystal and Seulgi talking about Park Chaeyoung.

The two were silently walking. Krystal wouldn't talk and certainly wouldn't complain but she got a nice blow on the shoulders a while ago, her waist is stinging like hell and she can't even walk properly. Jennie wasn't any better, she got a cut at the side of her lips and an aching back. Someone hit her with a wooden rod behind and she can feel the aftermath of it already.

They reached the school together but they aren't talking. Both are feeling awkward, it was better when they are on a mission at least they have something to talk about.

Being in school after school hours is forbidden. But these two rule breakers wouldn't even care, they are used to being in detention or doing community service anyway in case they got caught. However, that wasn't the reason why Jennie feels frustrated right now. Despite studying in Seoul Academy for years Jennie never really pays attention.

It was dark and eerily quiet... Krystal and Jennie figure they way out in the dark. Jennie won't admit but she's grateful for Krystal in leading the way. They climbed the stairs and both groaned slightly in pain.

"Get your shoulders checked. I think you broke a joint" Jennie said.

"I'm alright. You are the one that needs to get checked. The wood was pretty hard" Krystal told Jennie.

The two of them sighed in relief when they saw their classroom. They went inside and was about to get their bags when a thunder rolls then lightning came after. Both went silent but it wasn't the thunder nor the lightning that made the two clenched their fists, Jennie gritted her teeth while Krystal shakes in fear and anger.