MBG 6

⚠️

Trigger warning for some mature words and a hint of bullying. Again, the author is not advertising any form of violence and/or bullying. All of this is just a product of imagination. Thank you.

PS.to All momoland Nancy fans out there, I apologized for making her bad in this entry.

----------------------------------------

Nancy was shocked at what Jennie just said. If her ears are working fine, she heard Jennie addressed Park Chaeyoung as her girl. It was a great blow to Nancy's reputation. She's been openly showing signs of affinity to Jennie but then she was defeated by a nerd?

Then she laughed. Nancy McDonie laughed like a mad woman.

"If you think I got scared. You're wrong. Claiming her as your girl makes me want to hurt her more" Nancy said.

"Hmm. I figured. You don't have any idea what you put yourself into. All I can say is good luck. And I'm disgusted to received some affection from you" Jennie said and left.

Nancy glared at everyone that is looking at her right now. The students dispersed and wished that they wouldn't get involved in queen Nancy's wrath. Even her own clique got scared.

"That bitch. I want her dead" her evil thoughts are coming right through her mouth and everybody was terrified.

"N-nancy-"

"If you are scared then leave. I don't need you" she said while stomping her feet like a spoiled brat that she is.

And with that Nancy was left with a few people to be on her side. She wouldn't care though, as long as she can inflict even a single pain on Park Chaeyoung's life, it doesn't matter if she's alone or not.

----------

The class is about to start but Jennie isn't in the classroom yet. Chaeyoung cannot settle down even after Krystal told her not to worry about the cat-eyed Kim. She's worrying because she knew about Jennie's injuries through her best friend.

Chaeyoung took out a notepad and wrote something. She stick it on Jennie's table in case the girl comes late. It was a blind guess though, she wouldn't know if Jennie will attend any of their classes since the girl told her that attending classes bored her to death.

The whole class was silent, everyone is busy with their own thing when the door slammed open just like a deja vu. Entering was Jennie Kim with her much colder aura. Chaeyoung was surprised she immediately peeled off the note from Jennie's table.

Although Jennie saw it she brushed it off, but she wouldn't set aside the fact that Krystal snickered while Chaeyoung was glaring at her best friend. She should've been used to it by now, the two had been friends since they were kids, but her heart couldn't fathom the idea of Chaeyoung and Krystal being close. Not in front of her.

To still her jealous heart, Jennie just slumped on her table and sleep. She did something unexpected though, she pulled Chaeyoung's chair closer to her table and her other hand played with the tip of Chaeyoung's long blonde locks. She didn't expect it to be this comforting and she's thankful enough for Chaeyoung because the girl didn't stop her.

Chaeyoung's heartbeat stopped for a while. She felt those delicate fingers played with her hair. It was somehow weird but it felt just right.

Jennie just played with the blonde's hair until classes were over.

Hours passed and Chaeyoung thanked the heavens since she hasn't encountered Nancy or any of her minions. Also, Krystal never left her side since morning, and Jennie? Yeah, kept distance from them but she knows that the bad girl is following them.