Shy kookie 🔞

Warning - (matured content)

Rosè x Jungkook

"Shy kookie"

...

He was playing with his ps4 in
The living room After I came back home from the work "oh babe" he noticed me as he stood in the couch to kiss me in the cheeks.

Instead of sitting besides him I lay on the couch and use jungkook's lap as my pillow "how's work babe?" He asked while focusing on his game

"Exhausted as ever" I respond and close my eyes "you go take a bit nap and I'll cook you dinner, I'll wake you up after I cook then we eat together okay?" He kissed my forehead then throw his controller beside the couch.

He layed me on the couch and kissed my forehead, he then head to the kitchen to cook dinner.

...

"Wake up sleephead, dinner is ready"
Rubbing my shoulder as he wakes me up smiling wildly I hummed and helped me get up.

We didn't talk much while munching our foods for quite sometimes we head on our room and slump our body at the mattress.

He put my head on his chest and I wrap my arms on his waist smelling his scent "Goodnight love" he kissed my forehead and close his eyes.

We've been together for 6 years and married for 1 year from now but nothing happened to us, we shared kiss but only on our cheeks and foreheads we do kissed on lips but that's when our marriage day and when I cried on his arm after my dad's death and suddenly kissed him
But now I feel hot and horny just feeling him besides me makes me damn hard.

For quite sometimes I can't sleep and I keep on moving in the bed that make jungkook awake he grunt and put the blanket on our body, I sigh and sat on the bed, I looked at him caressing those hair who's covering his face, he feels it as he flinch, bruh I can't take it anymore as I sat on his lap I grind my ass on his members and travelled my hands on his chest then feeling those muscular arms.

He then open his eyes, he was shock and sat on the bed "what the heck are you doing rosie?"

"Jungkook when will we do it?" Pouting my lips, I'm still on his lap and my hands is still on his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He said as he move me in the bed.

"Make a baby!"

"What?!"

"Yeah! We've been married for 1 year but nothing happened to us! And plus I want a baby plss" I plead holding his cheeks with my palm.

"You know I'm not ready right? And I don't know how to!" His face soften, He looks innocent.

"But I know how! You just have to put your right hand here" I put his right hand at the back of my waist then his left hand on my nape then I put my hands on his neck.

He doesn't have any idea, he was just looking at me amused, I then sat on his lap again and grind my ass on his member, his eyes wide in but didn't say anything I suddenly kissed his lips and push my tounge inside his mouth making him more shock he's not even responding but then I feel something hiting on my thighs, I know damn well his cock is throbbing after grinding my ass on him, he suddenly move his hands on my back and deepen the kissed he respond on my kissed with the same urgent and deeply.