Fake girlfriend 🔞

(Part 2)
Warning: (matured content)

Rosé & Jungkook

"Fake girlfriend"

...

She was about to sleep after finishing her school projects when a bang can be heard outside.

She was startled for the sudden action.

The bang is getting louder.

She was hesitating to open the door as she was about to ask who on earth is knocking at her house this loud at midnight when suddenly the person call her.

"CHaeYoUnGsh"

'that's jungkook? What the hell is he doing in my house this midnight? and he seems drunk by the way he speak'

She opened the door and was shock when the man fell harder on her direction, 'he's indeed drunk'

They were laying on the ground as chaeyoung is trying to get off herself from jungkook "jungkook get up!!!"

He hummed.

He tried to stand and lean his hand asking for help, she stand up and help him as she put his arm on her shoulder for the support so he won't fall.

They went inside her room and slump jungkook on the bed.

"Why are you drunk? And what make you go to my house this midnight?" She finally ask him, her hands are holding her waist sign that she's indeed mad.

But the latter ignore her and sleep peacefully on her own bed.

'aish.. how can he sleep on my own bed as if it's his? And how can he go to my house like we've known each other for a long time? We just started this "fake relationship" 4 days ago and now he's here sleeping comfortable on her own bed' - her thoughts.

____

2 days ago...

Their "relationship" spread on the whole school, they were talk in the town, but no one tried to ask him what he sees on her that makes him her boyfriend, and yes they admitted that chaeyoung is indeed beautiful, they don't even realize that their "relationship" makes the whole students believe them when the fact is they're doing that to make sana jealous! That's what chaeyoung think! But yesterday sana approach chaeyoung and ask her lots of questions of how the hell she makes jungkook hers? And yes sana is indeed jealous and mad at chaeyoung as she makes a mark on chaeyoung that someday she'll get jungkook back at her! That's what she said.

After that day she got a chance to say what sana said on her to jungkook! She's desperate to finish their fake relationship because she wants a peaceful life where nobody bothers her! And since jungkook badly want sana's back then she told him everything about what sana said, so he can finally approach her and comfort her! But what makes chaeyoung shock is jungkook seems to not care anymore as he said "don't mind her, i wanna make her regret everything until she's on her knees pleading me to comeback at her again" - that's what he said and leave the school with her.

____

Now...

She sighed.

And turn her back to sleep on the couch instead when he said-

"SlEeP wiTh mEe"

She stare at jungkook, he's looking at her and pat the side of the bed giving her a sign to lay beside him.

Her brows furrowed.

"Why not you sleep on the couch and i sleep on my bed instead?"

He closed his eyes and shake his head,
"SlEep bEsiDe mEe! I'm yOur bOyfriEnd reMemBer?"

'what did he just said?'

"Excuse me I'm not your girlfriend and this is my house and my own bed so let me sleep on my bed!" She gritted her teeth.

Hearing that, he tried to stand and wrap his arms on her body and slump their bodies on the mattress, chaeyoung was totally shocked on his sudden move as she keep punching his chest "what are you doing get off me!!! Ughhh"

When they finally touch the bed, "ThEre yoU go! NoW sleEp!" His last words before he closed his eyes to sleep.

His arms are still clinging her so she won't let go, but she's still shaking her body and complaining nonstop, but the latter wasn't even responding, all you can hear from him is his little snore.

Chaeyoung give up as she finally layed her head on the pillow, his arms are still around her.

She look at him sleeping peacefully, 'how can he still look handsome when he's totally drunk? And his hair are messy but he looks really handsome'

After a minute staring at the sleeping jungkook makes chaeyoung a little sleepy, she yawns and her eyes are slowly closing as sleepiness took her system.

...

3 am...

"Ahhh..." A soft moan escape from her mouth, she's still sleeping but she could feel someone's touching her body.

"Ahhhh..." She could feel her folds arching from the sudden action.

She manage to open her eyes, shock was written on her face when he sees jungkook at the top of her and both of them are naked.

She tried to scream but jungkook put his right hand on her mouth and whispered "let me pleasure you baby girl, and look-" he look at his throbbing cock signing her to look at it too, she manage to look at his while her mouth was covered by his hand.

She was shocked to see how big it is (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

"It's hard isn't it? It's hard because of you!" He said before he free her mouth from his hand and kiss her instead with sloppily kiss, wet and wild.

'wait- this is my first kiss how can he steal it aish...' truthfully she doesn't care who'll get her first kiss as long as they love each other, but with jungkook where they just get along together for a days is making her damn insane.

Every girl's on their school will probably throw themselves on jungkook! Yes because he's handsome and hot he also have a cute features, that's what she knows! She couldn't deny the fact that she's also one of the students who admire jungkook.

So does that mean she's lucky? because out of all students who are pretty and sexy, he chooses her to be his fake girlfriend, and not to mention that what they're doing right now is literally on another level, she do admit that this is totally wrong but why it seems so good and... 。◕‿◕。

To be continue...

...

Part 3 will be smut so read at your own risk (◠‿◕)

[Did you enjoy reading? If you do, i would really appreciate if you give this chapter a like and leave a comments of your thoughts ʘ‿ʘ]