Fake girlfriend 🔞

(Part 1)
Warning: (matured content)

Rosé & jungkook

"Fake girlfriend"

...

Rosé's pov

I was lonely for the rest of my life but I'm used to it since I was a kid back then when my mom and my dad left me after the car accident, it was my uncle's car they we're planning on surprising me that day because it's my birthday! Turns out it's my worst birthday ever! I never forget that I only have them back then but they all gone! I was left alone.

I was 10 years old that time but I'm already facing a hard time but I never lose hopes and still continue my studies! One of my teachers helped me and I'm so thankful with it!  I've promise my parents that I'm gonna graduate to college and seek a good job for them! we are just poor so I will do everything to get out of this cruel life And I'm convinced that I'm gonna make it! I assured myself and make them proud of me even they're already gone.

...

Present

As usual I'm staying at the library reading my books when a guy approached me, I look up I can see his Sharp jawline looking at the side If I'm not mistaken he's the most famous guy in this school he was surrounded by girls, they wanted to get inside his pants in short he's a playboy after getting what he wants and he'll just dump them around like a dirt, I admitted he's hot and handsome but I'm trying my best to stay away from them, I don't want to get involved with them they're poisonous so as he's about to sit beside me I stood up and was about to walk away when he hold my wrist.

"Hey!"

"Wait"

I turned to look at him and I can see his face soften "what do you want?" I shoved his hand off my wrist

"You have something to deal and If you refuse it I'm gonna make your life miserable" his gaze turned into demanding one as if I'm his slaves, how can he turned like this when he look so soft earlier? I don't get him but damn he looks so hot but still I should be careful and stay away with these kind of guys.

"What do you mean?" I don't give a damn whatever he wants me to deal I'm already occupied with my homework and activities there's no way I'm gonna risk with whatever his deal, though he made fun of nerds like me but I don't care! They can't just get what they want from us.

"Be my fake girlfriend! I wanted you to act as my girlfriend! I wanted you to make sana jealous! And if you refuse you know what's gonna happen so deal with it or leave it?"
He's so intimidating he looks straight to eyes, is he even for real? He's a playboy but when he started dating sana I could say he changed a little I always see them at his house and around the school and it was talk in the town last week that they broke up I don't really know what's the reason I just don't give a shit to anyone, no wonder I don't have any friends.

"What? No! I can't!" I refuse I know what I just did! I can't! I don't want to get involve with him he's poisonous.

He will make my life miserable but who cares? I'm ready to face whatever consequence that is!

He look so pissed, I'm doomed.

"So you choose to deal with a consequence huh?" He death stare on me but I can't stare at him back I'm scared, I look into my feet

"Uhh why me? I'm not even qualified as your friend how much more if it's your girlfriend? I don't even look good like every girls in this school why me?" I finally look at him questioning him I can't stand this man he can easily get beautiful girls but now it seems like he's not lucky enough to find one.

"That doesn't matter! I know you're a beautiful woman chaeyoung! You're just lacking of confidence! And you're smart and top of the class! And look..."
He take off my glass and cares my hair
"See? You're beautiful! It's just this glass is covering your beauty"

Omg is he for real? Why his face soften for a second? Because I swear I'm so close on crying I've never hear anyone called me a beautiful nor compliment me but coming to a jeon jungkook mouth who's literally the famous guy in this school who has a lots of girls admiring him damnn...

"Chaeyoung! Are you okay?" He clapped and waved on my face.

"Ohh.. sorry give me my glass!" He hand me my glass and I wore it immediately.

I sighed.

"Okay! I'm gonna be your fake girlfriend!"

...Wait did I just accept his deal?
Is it because of the compliments? Nooo how can I be so stupid?!?!!

He looks so happy
"Great we will start tomorrow! I'm gonna pick you up in your house okay? Just send me your address, here's my number" he hand me his number and I was left dumbfounded.

...

This is so awkward I've never interact with someone like this before, like riding in a expensive car with him we were quiet since he pick me up earlier and we're near to school already, before I could even open the car he stopped me "let me do it! Wait!" He went off the car and open the car for me, he intertwined his hand with mine and walked to school together
I was a bit shock this is new to me really!

"Your hands are shaking, is there something wrong?" He asked while his eyes is focus on the way.

I shake my head and look into my feet,
He then intertwined our hands tighter.

"Wait- am I seeing this right? A nerd holding jeon jungkook hand i-"

"Eww not that nerd"

"How can that nerd stole what's mine! Ughh"

This is totally embarrassing, I knew this would come! Them insulting me for being jungkook's girlfriend, though I'm not his real girlfriend but this still hurt.

"How can that nerd satisfy jeon jungkook? HAHA I wouldn't be surprise if he dump her later or tomorrow let's see-

Before the girl could even continue her words jungkook shout at them
"IF I STILL HEAR SOMEONE INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO RUIN YOUR LIFE! SO DON'T YOU DARE DO THE SAME SHIT!" He look so pissed everybody's are looking at our direction, they're shock To see jungkook defending a nerd and it's more shocking because he's dating me which is unexpected for them.

This is jungkook's goal to make sana jealous and it's a good timing because she was there, she look so shock as well, she couldn't even move for a second, he looks at her for a second then look away and intertwined with my hands and we both headed to the room.

Did he really mean that? Did he really mean to defend me? Because if he is, I'm gonna cry right now! If I tell you I never had someone who defend me nor comfort me before! I really mean it! Cuz he's treating me like a princess this should be an act but why it seems so real? Uhhh I shouldn't have think this way, he's still a poisonous! A playboy who everyone's known him to be.

To be continue...